• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
saebel

SDR and Oblivion XP Kill Rewards

interOpSneakKill - Bonus assassination points.

interOpSneakKillMsg - The assassination message.

Don't worry about Oblivion XP's sneak bonus. I won't use it if SDR is loaded and the assassination bonus is enabled.

I need to re-enable the Ob XP poison script so the onDeath event handler fires, but it's basically working.

gallery_1_38_33322.jpg

You need to add a space after the period between XP and Bonus though. :D

I need to re-enable the Ob XP poison script so the onDeath event handler fires, but it's basically working.

gallery_1_38_33322.jpg

You need to add a space after the period between XP and Bonus though. :D

Heh.  I just assumed that when you put the two together that you would automatically add the spacing.  I'll add it for the official release.  Glad it's working!

Pardon me, you're right. I forgot that I'm doing the first part. :lol: So don't worry about the space - I'll do it.

Is your poison fix script working? I've confirmed that Ob XP's gives multiple point rewards sometimes.

Edit: I think you're right about he poison script. I've cleaned my script up and am testing now.

Edit 2: No, it didn't work. I'll try milotek's suggestion.

Edited by AndalayBay

saebel, when you adopted my poison kill script, did you also replicate the weapon cloning and the addition of the script effect to the weapon? I'm not getting any XP for regular poison kills now, so I turned on debugging and there are way too many script effects being attached to the weapon, as if the script is running repeatedly.