• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

Pictures!

For those of us who, um, can't draw...behold! The Hero Machine!

I'm having fun trying to piece together my characters from the stock bits and pieces they have here. Anyone else want to give it a go?

Aradhel:

Aradhel in work clothes:

Cara:

Er...yeah. *coughs* :whistling: :

Edited by Morrigain

Guest theinfamouskat

Not sure why I didn't see this earlier!

Reina's isn't bad. *preens* Not as good as mine, but...

... wait, now I gots to upload them to photobucket. GROAN.

If you want to make an almost unbearably cute version of your character, I found another site: Dollmaker. Chayka looks an entirely new level of disturbing now. (Must not post pics of possible future characters...if for no other reason than I have to rewrite a couple so they aren't the Cyrodiliic Champions anymore...as much as I'd like to introduce my seriously broken little girl...)

Guest q21
So Chick (or anyone else). I'm curious. Who would you cast as Aradhel? 'Cause I have no idea.

No, idea - but in similar sentiment: Who would people cast as Sebs... cos I have no idea about that one either?

These things are way too addictive.

Anyway, here are a couple of my TES characters gone through the doll machine. One is my vampiric Dark Brotherhood Dunmer, the other is an Altmer battlemage. Do I like elves too much? Yes.

istrieldollhu9.png

angharadoll2tv8.png

Guest theinfamouskat

:laughing2dw: Yeah, I'm hooked as well. Unfortunately, it only works well for Females, and about... 80% of my characters are male. :blink: That being said, Vilandon turned out well. ... I think it's the elvish thing.

Reina:

Reina.png

Carmina:

Carmina.png

Jane:

Jane.png

And Vilandon:

Vilandon.png

NOTE ON VILANDON: That tattoo, obviously doesn't look like that. Remember the spiral tat some of the Dunmer had in Morrowind? Well, Vilandon has a similar, Tribunal based tattoo. It's on his neck, but part of it actually spreads up his chin. He has yet to have it removed. Poor thing. :biggrin:

CASTING!!!

Mmmmmmkay, give me about ten minutes to think on Sebs, but I think I have an Aradhel. More LOST cast.

Evangeline Lily. She just LOOKS Wood-elfish to me, and when she's "au natural on the island," she has that sort of "I think I look plain" look about her that Aradhel seems to think. But she cleans up GORGEOUSLY. That, and she's enough of a badass to be Aradhel.

Aradhel3.jpg

Aradhel.jpg

Sew, I'm thinking we have a "Cast Page" at the front and I/we, as a moderator(s), can make it so that the first post is pics ONLY. People can PM us their pics, and we'll just toss them up. Organize it alphabetically by members, two pic max (Character Bios can have more. *rubs hands and giggles about Gary*), nothing but actor name and role. Whatchu think?

*runs off to re-read Sebs bio*

AWMUHGARD - Overwhelming half-Altmer cuteness.

But anyway...these are three other characters that really shouldn't be showing up because I'm already massively charactered...*crosses fingers*

First is Dhaera - A Daemonfey from Faerun (HoTU character). The second is Temvi - she's my Telvanni. And the little terrified, looking one is Reine - she's my completely broken Champion. (I should post the one-shot fanfiction with her...Morrigain might have read it...). If I do bring her in, I'll make sure that she's just a regular Blade. :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

So, I thought and thought... and I was leaning towards James Marsden. Then I saw that Tom Welling had grown up. What do we think?

Sebs.jpg

ALSO, MAS ADDICTIVE STUFF!!

Amarantha:

Amarantha.png

Rakasha Sakuna:

Sultana.png

THE ORACLE:

Oracle.png

I think I have an Aradhel. More LOST cast.

Evangeline Lily. She just LOOKS Wood-elfish to me, and when she's "au natural on the island," she has that sort of "I think I look plain" look about her that Aradhel seems to think. But she cleans up GORGEOUSLY. That, and she's enough of a badass to be Aradhel.

Yup. You got it! Funny thing - niether of those pictures really sold me. I was thinking maybe Kate Winslet...

the-reader_l.jpg

(older glamor shot, but it works)

kate-winslet02-716730.jpg

But then I looked again and found this pic:

Evangeline%20Lilly%20Biography.jpg

:biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

LULZ, you know why that pic of Evangeline is SO FUNNY? IT'S THE SAME PIC I POSTED. Just zoomed in and with the ocean unremoved. Look if you don't believe me. :biggrin: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dove... hm...

I think Isla Fisher. She's so... BOUNCY and cute. Amy Adams without the Amy Adams.

IslaFisher-1-1.jpg

Guest theinfamouskat

@ Ama: AWMUHGARD.

Evanna Lynch!

250px-Evanna_Lynch.jpg

LUNA LOVEGOOD! *happy dances*

Guest theinfamouskat

*MAS HAPPY DANCES* I KNOW!! I totally realized it just sitting around, watching Lost, and I suddenly screamed, AWMUHGARD and took off. :biggrin:

*finger wag*

Why are you sitting around, watching Lost, when you could be writing for the Inn? I expect to wake up tomorrow to plenty of posts! :laughing2dw:

Guest q21

She aslo has the being really short part down.

Also, I think you got it spot on with Sebs... I was thinking Marsden too - I hadn't realised Tom Welling was in his 30s.

Edited by q21

Sign in to follow this