Visceral Moonlight

What are you listening to right now?

Here is some newstalgia from Jeff Meegan:

Edited by Schtearn

Ah Evanescence, that brings me back. I was so into them (her) for a time in my early 20's. Great voice! Too bad she turned out to be a prima donna and the band fell apart. Got to see them, Korn, & The Doors (minus Jim of course) at Redrocks Amphitheatre in (ironically) Morrison, Colorado. Hell of an experience! They got Ian Astbury from The Cult to be lead singer. He looked remarkably like Jim. They got about 16 bars into Riders on the Storm when there was this flash of lightning & crack of thunder. Such pros, they backed the keyboards under a little overhang & continued playing in the rain!

Haha, this pic brings me back. Bought one of those yellow trashbag ponchos for $5 bucks. We were all in shorts & t-shirts as it was August. It had been beautiful most of the day, never expected it to rain. :D

Red Rocks 8-30-03 (17).jpg

Edited by RavenMind

Yeah, it's a shame. Last I heard, her solo career wasn't going so well. Kind of reminds me of the change in music when Mustaine and Metallica split. The music was better together but they did have good reasons for splitting (Dave was getting a bit violent).

I always take an umbrella everywhere! You never know when it'll rain! :P

An umbrella. There? Well, of course if you are John Steed...

John-Steed.jpg

The black and white would be an instant hit!

Edited by Schtearn
  • Like 1