• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent

Bethesda.net Discussion

That's it.  Bethesda.net have gone too far this time, because this morning I got an e-mail about a password request I did not make and now when I try to login I can't login.

So, I am gonna to abandon Bethesda.net for good and my mods there, especially the mods for PS4 and XB1 are no longer supported or to be updated.   Also, Nexus is the only site I will offer support for the PC version.

Posted (edited)

I think this might have been a genuine mistake by someone trying to log in. I just logged in, and Bethesda has made things rather difficult. They just implemented a new login mechanism and I think someone was trying to log in with a similar name to yours. It's very difficult to get your login credentials.

So I think it was unintended and your account is secure. The email was sent to you, not the person attempting to reset your email, as it should be.

Having said all that, Beth.net is even worse than it was before. I still haven't figured out how to access my forum settings.

Btw, I checked and there are lots of members whose names start with Leonardo.

Edited by AndalayBay