Sign in to follow this  
Vincent

Bethesda.net Discussion

Sorry to hear it Leo. Is it possible for those attempts to be performed by a bot do you think?

Given that the reset password form doesn't require anything more than a username, yes, a bot could easily be doing it.

I am fed up with the poor security that Bethesda have on Bethesda.net, because a few minutes ago I got not one, not two, not three, but 8 e-mail about requesting password reset.  WTF is this? :realmad:

Right now, I'm this close to actually visit there one more time, just to make a request to ban my account, which means that those mods I've uploaded there is gonna to be taken over by someone else.

Seriously, I am thinking of retiring from the Skyrim modding community and that's permanently, so the mods I created, not many, will I only offer to those people I know and trust.

Are you kidding? :blink:

Of course I have more than once, but I don't remember the last time I did that maybe 2-3 years ago.  I posted about it in the forum feedback thread they have there and what happen, nothing happen absolutely nothing.

I would PM one of the moderators or the admins. Bitching about here won’t accomplish anything. ;)

Many of the moderators wouldn't know what to do about it. I'd open up a ticket for it.

On 2020-05-29 at 5:13 AM, AndalayBay said:

I would PM one of the moderators or the admins. Bitching about here won’t accomplish anything. ;)

I just wanted to express my frustration, you understand.