• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Envy123

Progress Thread

Thank you very much, the model seemed small, but after opening it with my translation tool, there are still a lot of content. (I just looked at the number of entries in some sections not to ruin my fun).

From what I understand the mod is in its own worldspace and therefore compatible with Valenwood Improved?

Universal Silent Voice is surely essential, given the amount of dialogue in the mod and there is no doubling in the archive.

Thank you very much, the model seemed small, but after opening it with my translation tool, there are still a lot of content. (I just looked at the number of entries in some sections not to ruin my fun).

From what I understand the mod is in its own worldspace and therefore compatible with Valenwood Improved?

Universal Silent Voice is surely essential, given the amount of dialogue in the mod and there is no doubling in the archive.

There's about 1,000 dialogue lines (of course including some lines which are never heard).

Yeah, I put the requirement in the ReadMe. I hope to be able to co-ordinate the voice acting though :)

And yes, it's in its own worldspace.

Edited by Envy123

Congrats Envy, you made it, another step forward in the release of must-have mods for Oblivion :)

Thank you :)Looks like I'll do the script notes for the voice acting and cast the roles soon ;)This mod turned out to be short but satisfying. Combined amount of 1-2 years development time and it gave me the best 1 hour and a half in my Oblivion life. Hopefully, Elsweyr Pelletine would eventually give me about 100 hours of such goodness.

Edit: I can't seem to be able to upload Valenwood Islands on the public area on TAL?

Edited by Envy123

Have you selected a category?

Yeah but Valenwood Islands seem to be blank, apart from Private and Beta Testing. I want it to be in the public area but there are only private ones.

Edited by Envy123

Oh, you'll want to upload it here: http:// www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/category/158-overhauls-and-new-lands/The project area is basically for files for development, like patches or files not yet ready for public consumption. So, your voice acting files would go in the project area and, once added in and another release is ready, you'd update the download in the main download area. Hope that helps. :)

Oh, you'll want to upload it here: http:// www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/category/158-overhauls-and-new-lands/The project area is basically for files for development, like patches or files not yet ready for public consumption. So, your voice acting files would go in the project area and, once added in and another release is ready, you'd update the download in the main download area. Hope that helps. :)

Alright - it's uploaded on TAL :)

Now to prepare a spreadsheet for voice acting. I just need to update it, and then add script notes so the actors could be co-ordinated well.

Edited by Envy123

Feedback has been very good so far, and no bug reports yet. This has been a great achievement and I loved every minute of playing the mod through.

It's very interesting to see that the non-obvious paths have been taken as well. :)

Congratulations  :D

Thank you :D

Elsweyr Pellitine is a long way off from having any storyline, so I'm hoping that a similar structured story could be done for another project sooner rather than later. I asked Deeza if I could help, even if it's for Skyrim.

The patch has been updated so a dirty quest edit for the Ghost Ship of Anvil is no more. :)

it's great to see you're still working on it! also, it's great so far

The patch has been updated so a dirty quest edit for the Ghost Ship of Anvil is no more. :)

it's great to see you're still working on it! also, it's great so far

Thank you :)

What part did you get up to and who did you side with? :)

So, and I'mma be honest, I haven't tried the mod out yet. However, I shall soon and like I said as Nutshell2K on YouTube, I'd be very willing to voice act for many different characters as I can do diff. voices and stuff, and let's be honest, this project is not like Morroblivion; you're going to need someone who can Supply, and with me, you got quality :) Hit me up if you're interested, if not, Wah!

So, and I'mma be honest, I haven't tried the mod out yet. However, I shall soon and like I said as Nutshell2K on YouTube, I'd be very willing to voice act for many different characters as I can do diff. voices and stuff, and let's be honest, this project is not like Morroblivion; you're going to need someone who can Supply, and with me, you got quality :) Hit me up if you're interested, if not, Wah!

Hey, sorry for the delay :)

I've put a casting call thread in the private forum. I'll request that you get access to the forum :)