Progress Thread

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,187 posts
Oh, you'll want to upload it here: http:// www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/category/158-overhauls-and-new-lands/The project area is basically for files for development, like patches or files not yet ready for public consumption. So, your voice acting files would go in the project area and, once added in and another release is ready, you'd update the download in the main download area. Hope that helps. :)

Envy123

Envy123

Fluffy Alligator named Frog

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Oh, you'll want to upload it here: http:// www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/category/158-overhauls-and-new-lands/ The project area is basically for files for development, like patches or files not yet ready for public consumption. So, your voice acting files would go in the project area and, once added in and another release is ready, you'd update the download in the main download area. Hope that helps. :)

Alright - it's uploaded on TAL :)

Now to prepare a spreadsheet for voice acting. I just need to update it, and then add script notes so the actors could be co-ordinated well.

Edited by Envy123, 13 September 2014 - 01:06 PM.

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,187 posts
Thanks! :)

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

#ffc0db Wildebeest under #0000ff Flying Shoes

• Unofficial Morrowind Patch
    • Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
    • Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
  • 11,628 posts

Congrats Envy! One down, how many more to go... :D

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Congrats Envy! One down, how many more to go... :D

Two to go atm - City of Balmora for Morrowind and Elsweyr.

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Feedback has been very good so far, and no bug reports yet. This has been a great achievement and I loved every minute of playing the mod through.

It's very interesting to see that the non-obvious paths have been taken as well. :)

• TheDarkListener34 likes this

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 436 posts

Congratulations  :D

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Congratulations  :D

Thank you :D

Elsweyr Pellitine is a long way off from having any storyline, so I'm hoping that a similar structured story could be done for another project sooner rather than later. I asked Deeza if I could help, even if it's for Skyrim.

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Patch has been released

Fixes the reported bugs and adds a new basement to the player home.

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

The patch has been updated so a dirty quest edit for the Ghost Ship of Anvil is no more. :)

• hzt23 likes this

hzt23

hzt23

Amoeba

• Valenwood Islands Beta Tester
  • 9 posts

The patch has been updated so a dirty quest edit for the Ghost Ship of Anvil is no more. :)

it's great to see you're still working on it! also, it's great so far

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

it's great to see you're still working on it! also, it's great so far

Thank you :)

What part did you get up to and who did you side with? :)

crazymaze

crazymaze

Amoeba

• Valenwood Islands
  • 8 posts

So, and I'mma be honest, I haven't tried the mod out yet. However, I shall soon and like I said as Nutshell2K on YouTube, I'd be very willing to voice act for many different characters as I can do diff. voices and stuff, and let's be honest, this project is not like Morroblivion; you're going to need someone who can Supply, and with me, you got quality :) Hit me up if you're interested, if not, Wah!

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

So, and I'mma be honest, I haven't tried the mod out yet. However, I shall soon and like I said as Nutshell2K on YouTube, I'd be very willing to voice act for many different characters as I can do diff. voices and stuff, and let's be honest, this project is not like Morroblivion; you're going to need someone who can Supply, and with me, you got quality :) Hit me up if you're interested, if not, Wah!

Hey, sorry for the delay :)

I've put a casting call thread in the private forum. I'll request that you get access to the forum :)

Daggerfall Dev

Daggerfall Dev

Octopus Commander

• 111 posts
How the Progress Going, And are there Any plans to finish the main lands

Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell ---- Say that 10x fast ;)

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

How the Progress Going, And are there Any plans to finish the main lands

No plans to make the mainland - the mod is done.

There may or may not be voice acting and music.

Edited by Envy123, 07 July 2015 - 03:40 PM.

Sifonseal

Sifonseal

Octopus Commander

• FOMO-High Rock
    • FOMO
    • FOMO - Craftybits
    • Black Marsh
  • 174 posts

Hey Envy, I was wondering if I could use some of the meshes (more specifically some of the building meshes) from Valenwood Islands over on my FOMO Summerset Isles project?

I know I haven't really revealed much about the project here, but it is actually moving along quite well, the lack of progress updates is mostly because much of it is still in a state I feel isn't quite ready to show off (publicly anyway). If you want I can share a some screenshots of various cities exteriors and interiors through PM (The world is not ready for me to publicly upload screenshots of the wondrous and needlessly gaudy Isles ^^'). 

On another note, how goes progress on Pellitine ^^?

Envy123

Envy123

• Valenwood Islands
    • Elsweyr Pellitine
    • Black Marsh
  • 561 posts

Hey Envy, I was wondering if I could use some of the meshes (more specifically some of the building meshes) from Valenwood Islands over on my FOMO Summerset Isles project?

I know I haven't really revealed much about the project here, but it is actually moving along quite well, the lack of progress updates is mostly because much of it is still in a state I feel isn't quite ready to show off (publicly anyway). If you want I can share a some screenshots of various cities exteriors and interiors through PM (The world is not ready for me to publicly upload screenshots of the wondrous and needlessly gaudy Isles ^^'). 

On another note, how goes progress on Pellitine ^^?

I was told by Deeza that I can use the meshes in Pellitine, but it has to be dependent on Valenwood Islands.

Regarding progress, I'm currently finishing an episode of my indie game and I'll probably come back soon. :)

Sifonseal

Sifonseal

Octopus Commander

• FOMO-High Rock
    • FOMO
    • FOMO - Craftybits
    • Black Marsh
  • 174 posts

Hmmm I guess I should try asking Deeza as well then, worth a shot.

Nice to hear your indie game is coming along well, even better to hear you will be returning to Pellitine soon, we look forward to it ^^.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users