• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Sue

Movie Quote Game

Eden Lake 

Here's the new quote.  This ones from a very well known film.

"When I was little, we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men." 

Oh dear, I'm always unprepared for winning.

Char 1: "Remember, you're in England. The land of good manners"

Char 2: "It's snowing!"

*Slam*

Char 3: "hah hah hah!"

Edited by Vorians

Same film, different scene:

Char 4: If you insist on seeing [redacted] and desire to be alive when you do so, do exactly what I say, [redacted]! Your left arm is dead and hangs lifeless at your side.

Char 4: Lean on the crutch! Left foot turned in! Tilt your head, and glare with your good eye! Now crack your mouth, and drool! Now growl!

Char 1: Urgh.

Char 4: Growl!

Char 1: ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!

Char 5: HOW'RE YOU?!

Char 1: NOT BAD, YOU?

Char 5: NOT BAD!

Char 1: ALRIGHT!

Sounds like it might be one of Robert Downey's Holmes films (but I thought Shaun of the Dead for a moment - 'nice voicework!' etc - but zombies with crutches, nah. Zombie parrots would be good, tho...)

Alrighty.  I've got one.  Martial arts movie.

1. "You told me: using any technique that works.  Never to limit myself to one style.  To keep an open mind."

2. "Why?!"

1. "To honor you, shidoshi."