• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sue

Movie Quote Game

Yeah the line and character seem really familiar, but I can’t place it. We might need another quote from the same movie since that one or others very similiar to it, have been said in so many movies.

On 15/02/2018 at 2:48 AM, Amadaun said:

The line is spoken by a small, British child.  (sort of.)

That actually sent my thinking in the wrong direction. As US tv and film frequently use Americans to play British people, I thought "sort of" meant someone using a fake British accent.

C2: Do something to help your country for a change!

C1: What if I'm not interested?

C2: Row 48, plot 12.

I'll give you that, but it isn't actually the title I was quoting from. The US remake was called The Assassin (in England), or Point of No Return.

Yeah the American version was awful, so I didn’t remember the title. I figured it was the American version because the original was much more brutal. There was no pretense that the organization was doing anything legal. She was going to be an assassin, but they never tried to claim she was working for the “government”. It was related, but not part of the official government.

Sorry Vorians. Would you like to post a new quote from a different movie?

No, you go ahead with a new one. I thought of quoting from the French film but then didn't know whether to quote in French or from the subtitles, so went with the remake instead.

Yeah, when I was thinking about it, I was wondering how to do it too. I’d have to go with the subtitles since I couldn’t follow the French! :lol:

New quote:

It is better to be the right hand of the devil than to be in his path.