• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sue

Movie Quote Game

Posted (edited)

I'm calling "Haven't seen it".  Exempt.  Another way of putting that is "I don't recognize the quote".

Edited by Malonn

Pity. That was Gremlins 2: The New Batch.

Let's try a new film, something slightly different. Not suitable for work. Or children. And it got worse after I stopped typing.

C1: Do you know how much money the average jizz mopper makes per hour?

C2: What's a jizz mopper?

C1: It's the guy that cleans up the nudie booths after each guy jerks off.

C2: Nudie booth?

C1: Yeah, nudie booth. You've never been in a nudie booth?

C2: Guess not.

I have seen Gremlins 2 but it has to have been over 20 years since I saw it.

As for the new one I'm going to wild guess-

The Wolf of Wall Street

-but just because it's one of the more sexually explicit of movies.

It could be Wolf of Wall Street. There’s a money element to it, which was the main focus of that movie. We don’t think it’s Porkie’s.

I also haven't seen Gremlins 2 in 15-20 years, but some lines just stuck in my head!

Not the Wolf of Wall Street, and not Porkies. Guess again! I can also add a few more lines to expand that quote if desired.

Ooh, close! But no.

Continuing from where I stopped, just because it's funny:

C1: Oh man, it's great! You go into this booth and there's this glass between you and these chicks, and they put on a show for you for like, ten bucks.

C2: What kind of show?

C1: Think of the weirdest, craziest shit you'd like to see chicks do, I mean these chicks do it all, they insert things into any opening on their body... any opening.

C2: Can we not talk about this now?

C1: The jizz mopper's job is to clean it up after each guy shoots a load, 'cus practically everybody does it right on the window. I don't know if you notice or not, but cum leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away.

C3: I will never come to this place again!

It's one of the 90s gross-out comedies.  You've probably heard of Jay and Silent Bob - their debut was in Clerks.

"I can't believe we're breaking into the school!  Who does that?  Nobody does that.  Idiots do that."

Reminds me of an episode from Buffy, but that's not a movie. I don't think it's from the actual movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is it?