• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo

[REQ] My Montenegro mod for Empire TW need a description.

I need your help to add a description to my Montenegro mod (have been laying around my HDD for too long now) and I think that's the only thing left to do before releasing it, except for testing the mod of course.

Note that this thread is not for modding assistance and basically the mod is finished except for lacking a nice mod description in-game.

My mod?  The mod make an emergent faction playable, but AFAIK Montenegro isn't an emergent faction in vanilla similar to what the Empire Total Factions (ETF) mod does.

ETF make all emergent factions playable and add some changes to their respective start.pos in-game e.g with ETF you can build a 5th Rate ship in a trading port which you couldn't do in vanilla.  Basically ETF is similar to what this tutorial does.

Not exactly the mod features, but I do need a description like what strength and weak points Montenegro has and/or what historical events that had happen just before the campaign starts.

In vanilla, the description for Austria mention the siege of Vienna by the Ottoman Empire in 1683, things like that is what a description usually have in-game.

I'll later post a picture to show you what a typical description could be, but first I need to start the game.  Alright, here is a picture.

2015 10 15 00001

Edited by Leonardo

Yes the game has that.  I read the article and found this section in particular interested, and that's similar to what description Austria has in-game, a description that mention real events before the campaign begins.

The article also mention what people in Montnegro is called and that I did not know before, so that's the main reason why I didn't finish the mod 2-3 years ago.

Montenegrin

Edited by Leonardo