• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  

frequently_asked_question_image_smaller_

= = Will FOMO R&C be compatible with Modular Beautiful People (MBP/MBP++ etc) ?

Yes they should be fully compatible as long as you use the Elaborate Eyes Patch for FOMO R & C. Because R&C comes with various options for which eye texture type you want to install it should work with all three major eye meshes as well.

Furthermore, it should definitely work with the non-vanilla races versions of MBP. More testing is always appreciated since MBP is so modular there might be parts that I am unaware of that have issues with FOMO R & C, if such parts exist I would be more than happy to any discovered issues.

= = Will FOMO R&C be compatible with Oblivion Character Overhaul (OCO/ OCO 2) ?

While I originally assumed it would not be compatible, after testing apparently they are very much compatible!

= = What about all my old companions, my long time travelling buddies? Think of the Companions Sif!!

If you are using companions that require other race mods/hair mods that are included in FOMO R&C and are worried about losing them, worry not! You will be able to easily and quickly convert your favourite pals over to FOMO R&C, all you need is the amazing tool that is TES4Gecko (Which you can find over at NexusMods). Using Gecko simply use the change masterlist option to change the master file of the companion mod to FOMO R&C from its original master/s. However this MAY sometimes result in randomised hairs for the companion character, this can be fixed easily if you know your way around the Construction Set, even if you don't know how it is very easy to do and I would be happy to help with the process. Either way I will happily make conversion if asked and I happen to have some time to make the quick conversion, so if you want your favourite companions converted, simply ask ^^!

= = Will I also be able to carry my current character over to R&C from my existing Race mods ?

You sure can! If you are using Wrye Bash, simply go into your Saves tab, select the save you want to alter, make sure the old race mod is turned off so that it appears Red in the save's masterlist (Which can be found on the right side of the screen when a save file has been selected), selecting the race mod in the masterlist will prompt Wrye Bash to ask if you want to update this file, in this prompt select FOMO Races And Cosmetics... and... your done!

Though there might be a hic-up where by your character might have a different hair style suddenly, if this does happen you can follow the below steps to change your character's race/hair/face etc whenever:

"1) Open the console (usually with ` or ~) and type showracemenu and press Enter.
2) Don't close the console... leave it open and make your changes.
3) When you're done, don't click the Done button. Instead, press Esc to bring up the menu and Save into a new (recommended) or existing slot. You won't be able to save via the console.
4) Quit Oblivion from the menu or with qqq in the console (Optional, you can always just load straight from the menu).
5) Restart Oblivion and load your save. Checking that your player stats are the same would be a good idea before overwriting any other save slots."

(Instructions above written by the good folks over at the TES CS wiki)

Please follow this link to the FOMO Races And Cosmetic General Discussion Thread to post any comments questions or other feedback.

Edited by Sifonseal