• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Sifonseal

FOMO Imperial Isles - Heart Of The Empire

title__fomo_project_mini_title_v1_00_by_ 

title__fomo_imperial_isles_v1_00_by_sifo

FOMO Imperial Isles - Heart Of The Empire is a mod that truly follows the FOMO spirit, it is a comprehensive Imperial Isles region package that will greatly reduce the esp count for heavily modding your Imperial Isles and provide compatibility across the various mods that effect the region. The mod includes within itself (With permission naturally) various Imperial Isles region mods such as Talos Bridge Gatehouse, Region Revive - Lake Rumare and then provides as patch between mods that are not absorbed (Either because they are too frequently updated or they are too often used by other mods) including Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isles and Better Cities - Imperial Isles.

The mod also adds the exterior of the East Docks District mentioned in the FOMO Main description, the Artisan's Guildhall, as well as a host of changes all around the isles, from simple farmers houses to chapels to quests to Legion training grounds and much more, however this is only if you wish to have these exterior changes at all, if you do not want to worry about any compatibility issues and simply want access to the East Docks District or lower Imperial City districts there are simpler versions of the mod to install.

! ! = = ! !

Currently there are four different levels of FOMO Imperial Isles for installation, pick the one that suits your load order or how much content you want.
! ! = = ! !

Small_Directly_Integrated_Mods.png
Note: Not all of these will be included in the smaller versions, which mods  will be included in which versions is explained below ^^.

Just Vanilla:
(Use if you don't have Better Cities installed and want NO Exterior Changes / maximum compatibility)
Adds an entry way to the underground shopping district The East Docks District from the Imperial City Arena district, Goblin Gambling Den, and additional underground districts from IC Expand, no changes are made to the Tamriel worldspace.
Only conflicts with Better Cities.
East Docks District
fomo_edd___travellers_cross_001_by_sifon

Goblin Games & Gamble
fomo_imperial_isles__goblin_games_and_ga

Just Better Cities:
(Use if you have Better Cities installed and want No Exterior Changes / maximum compatibility)
Same as the above except there is also a path from The Waterfront Tunnel and access to more content in stores.
Only conflicts with Vanilla

Just Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isles:
(Use if you don't have Better Cities installed but want as much good stuff as possible!)
Massive changes to the Imperial Isles, exterior East Docks District, Artisan's Guild Hall, Talos Bridge Gatehouse, Septim Bridge Gatehouse, Region Revive Lake Rumare, and everything from only Vanilla version.
Conflicts with Better Cities and obviously the mods that have been integrated into Fomo Imperial Isles mentioned above as well as any Imperial Isles regions mods not mentioned above.

Various additions to The Imperial Isles
fomo_artisans__guild_from_docks_by_sifon

fomo_imperial_isles__septim_bridge_005_b

Talos Bridge Gatehouse
fomo_imperial_isles__talos_bridge_gateho

Region Revive - Lake Rumare
fomo_imperial_isles__region_revive_lake_

Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isles and Better Cities:
(Use if you have Better Cities installed and want the Most Complete version of FOMO Imperial Isles!)
Everything from both Better Cities version and Unique Landscapes version! 
This version is highly recommended for those who love to have as many mods as possible.
Only conflicts any Imperial Isles regions mods not mentioned above (Obviously if there is enough demand a patch can easily be made). 
Note: This version requires Better Cities - Imperial Isles to be picked when installed Better Cities, this is the esp that lets you see the Aristocrats district in the Tamriel Worldspace.

Requirements: 

OBSE

Else Univeral Silent Voices

- Latest Oblivion patch and Shivering Isles

For Better Cities versions of the install:

Installation:

Head over to The Nexus Mods page for the download and the installation instructions.

Compatibility:

Sadly the larger two versions of FOMO Imperial Isles is not currently compatible with is Roads of Cyrodiil (Naturally the Vanilla and Only Better Cities versions will still be compatible).

Known Issues or Bugs:

Assuming the correct load order, no known issues.

Permissions / Legal:

This mod contains assets and the loving works of many modders other than myself along side my own works, so I can not grant anyone permission to take parts of this mod for their own mods. However if you are interested in any assets you can refer to the Credits section to see if you can track down the creators of specific content.

Credits:

= = Credits = = 

Note: This list does not include contributions already credited in FOMO Main's (Which is used as a resource pack for this mod) credit list.

Captain Chris:
IC Expand - Imperial City Expanded

Dain145: 
Talos Bridge Gatehouse:
  + Sarkandar (Credited for lute mesh and animations) + Momo (Credited for smithy, crates and carts resources)
  + Mr_Siika (Credited for seige weapons resource) + Ssenkrad (Credited for Smokeable Pipe mod) 
  + stroti (Credited for Carriage resource)

KadVenku:
Original BC-II+UL-II+TBG+RR-LR Compatiblity Patch

kldkld1:
Goblin Mini Games
  + Eiki Kasahata (Credited for Gong sound effect) + Hitoshi Kumadera (Credited for music score) 
  + Legotrash (Credited  for original English translation)

mhahn123:
Regional Dock Pieces + Ships Made Simple

plaa89:
Region Revive - Lake Rumare
  + Washington (Credited for Inn/Shop signs)

Edited by Sifonseal

I had actually considered adding Imperial City Suburbs as well but decided not to because the Imperial Isles region is already extremely resource intensive, I haven't tried it yet so I can't say for sure but perticularly around the Weye/Talos Bridge areas adding this mod in as well might cause some serious crashage.

However I will give it a try and if it isn't too bad I will be sure to see if Lady Olivia would approve of her mod's inclusion ^^.

Since I have finally began gearing toward a release for Fomo Main so I can start releasing mods that are dependent on it, and as Fomo Mains works in tandem with Fomo Imperial Isles (The part of the East Dock that is outside anyway) I have been uploading some screenies of the neat little package that is Fomo Imperial Isles.

For anyone interested here is the link:

(Note some of these shots have already been uploaded here at the lab many months ago, but I never uploaded them on DA so a few might seem all too familiar ^^")

FOMO Imperial Isles

Oh and here are some examples ^^:

fomo_imperial_isles__septim_bridge_005_b

Edited by Sifonseal

Yet more shots, this time I was double checking all the scripts from Goblin Games and Gamble (A gambling den of sorts located below the East Docks District which really puts those silly goblins to work as productive members of society!... more or less) worked before readying for shipping out. 

Goblin slots... so close...

As always a few more shot over at Deviant Art

Well I updated the description for this mod since it will probably be released in a few days along side FOMO Main once some final touches are worked out and those helping me can confirm that there are no silly issues like missing texture/meshes, typos etc.

This is probably the description it will be given when released on the Nexus, does it look about right? Missing anything? Installation instructions clear enough? Any feedback is good ^^.

Came over from Nexus to let you know about a couple of things I found:

1) The Better Cities-only ESP has xulImperialIsle as a master... Probably not intended.

2) Also, this is in bad need of having the latest BC_UL_II_etc... patch merged into it, as there is now an antigravity lake east of the Imperial City that was taken care of in the latest patch...

Hey DarkPheonix,

Thanks for making the trip over here ^^/

I really do need to update the released version over at the Nexus there are several minor errors like the lake that have been pointed out and fixed (though this is surprising the the first time I have heard about the UL - II master for the Better Cities Only version so thanks for filling me in on that ^^), I've simply been too absorbed in pushing other mods further along their development to take some time off to go back and finalise the changes for a much needed update, I will be sure to get around to it some time soon though.

Thanks again for going out of your way to point out the issue ^^.

Hmmm no I don't think so, this is on the UL+BC version or the pure BC version? I never personally did any work on the Waterfront Island so it is possible I could have missed something, though I've never seen this in-game, I'll look into it before the next release.

Thanks for pointing out another thing to look out for ^^.

By the time I went to check out the Waterfront, I was running the pure UL version.  I actually had another mod installed that added a few buildings there, so I went to check for seams.  There was a huge one and a bunch of floating tombstones, and I assumed the second mod caused it, so I uninstalled it, and the seam and the tombstones were still screwed up the same way.  So I figured I'd let you know, especially since it disappeared when I uninstalled FOMO Imperial Isles...