• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Usher7r

[WIP] PRISM of Hammerfell

Ok, this needs to be converted to work with Oblivion from fallout NV, but it looks to be quite suitable for Hammerfell.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48139

I saw it, nice set. It looks like Star wars ;D Maybe I'll use it.

Any particular kinds of flora and ingredients? Looking over the lists, there are all sorts to choose from!

Maybe :] Edited by Usher7r

Ok, this needs to be converted to work with Oblivion from fallout NV, but it looks to be quite suitable for Hammerfell.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48139

I saw it, nice set. It looks like Star wars ;D Maybe I'll use it.

Any particular kinds of flora and ingredients? Looking over the lists, there are all sorts to choose from!

Maybe :]

Some of the textures also need replacing as they are fallout ones. You can probably get what you need here (try to go for the tileable textures) 

http://www.textures.com/

Edited by gep5

Usher, have you got an email adress I can use to forward an email to you? I emailed the creator of the Hammerfell Eastern Grasslands mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34484/?

and managed to get permission for this mod to use the resources from it as long as proper credit is given, with a link back to the original hammerfell mod in the release documentation. I can forward you my conversation with the creator,

Cheers   :)

Edited by gep5

Just wondering, but what hammer fell cities and regions will be included in the mod?

First part will include Hegathe, part of Sentinel, Alik'ra, Bergama, Abibon-Gora, Antiphyllos, part of Kairou, some ruins of another cities of Alik'r region.

There are many maps I work with. Hammerfell map from Arena, map from Redguard, official maps from PGE and so on. This map is good, but I don't like positions and sizes of cities.

I need all of it ;D Desert will be not so big, but it's major part of Hammerfell.

So, guy, I need to tell something. Prism of Hammerfell is remake of my previous mod Dwemer Art - the Alik'r desert. This is trailer of this mod:

Dwemer Art - the Alik'r desert available only in russian language. It contains many quests, dungeons, books and non-quest dialog lines, even new daedric realm. It's very interesting mod with strong storylines. And it completely finished, despite to some problems with optimisation (cities is open, some of lod models is high-poly etc.)  So... I deside to translate mod to English. It's very hard work, and my knowledge of English language make it more harder. So, maybe you, guys, want to help me with it. It would be nice, if you improve my translation and made it more logical. I don't know actually what exacly I'm asking, what kind of help, but I really need it. After all, I will provide voice acting in English and quests from this mod will be included to Prism of Hammerfell.

Edited by Usher7r

Would you like dedicated project forums? Then we can set up a forum where you can post material that needs translating and the community can help you.

That will be nice :)

Would you like dedicated project forums? Then we can set up a forum where you can post material that needs translating and the community can help you.

That will be nice :)
What is the name of the project? Same as your WIP post here?