• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Usher7r

[WIP] PRISM of Hammerfell

Thanks Usher, that looks really good.

What regions do you plan to include in the mod?

Totambu forest, Goldmore?

Edited by gep5

Great stuff ^^.

Have you considers making a creature that looks like those tumbleweeds? It would certainly add a new layer of interest every time you look at one to know that it might be out to get you, even if they are extremely weak or passive even, it would still be fun ^^.

Totambu forest, Goldmore?

Are these names from TR? I'll use names from original lore (TESO, Arena, Daggerfall) ;)

Have you considers making a creature that looks like those tumbleweeds? It would certainly add a new layer of interest every time you look at one to know that it might be out to get you, even if they are extremely weak or passive even, it would still be fun ^^.

I will add some opportunities to make evil appearance of tumbleweeds :D

Usher, have you checked through Order of the Dragon/Orden des Drachen yet http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46786 ?

It's got a lot of cool stuff in it suitable for Hammerfell.

There's some good screenshots of it here http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/821769

Email Rung (uploader of the file on nexus) on nexus and ask him about it.

Need anything more in the way of resources?

And how are you handling the text? Are you keeping copies in various text files to help keep track of everything or something else? Depending on the method, I may be able to dig up some utilities to help break the translation process down. :)