• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Usher7r

[WIP] PRISM of Hammerfell

By the way Usher, you also worked on Dwemer Art - The Alik'r Desert right? I remember hearing that be being translated at the start of the year, any news on how that is coming along?

(Also yes VM I ended up staying up a bit later trying to pull some of those resources together, note this message assumes you read my other message first if not, turn to page 3, if you collected the mystical MacGuffin spoon on page 45, then collect your reward on page 180)

Edited by Sifonseal

*Holy MacGuffin acquired, Quest for the Holy MacGuffin completed*

*New ascension started*

No need to hurry on that list, I've got a busy week coming up next week and won't be able to do much with it until the following week. :)

Edited by Visceral Moonlight

By the way Usher, you also worked on Dwemer Art - The Alik'r Desert right? I remember hearing that be being translated at the start of the year, any news on how that is coming along?

I don't know, I think it will be include in Prism of Hammerfell, I have a plan about it.

That's a problem because TWMP Skyrim and TWMP Locations depends on that Hammerfell mod so if I give up that Hammerfell mod in order to play this Hammerfell mod, then I have to give up TWMP Skyrim and TWMP Locations as well.

This Hammerfell looks better from what I've seen on the pictures but I don't think I can give up that much content... It will be a hard choice.

There is a lot of empty lands in TWMP I wish you guys working on TWMP worked on different lands instead of remaking the same old land over and over again.

Edited by Merc55

First of all, my project is based on Tamriel Heightmaps by onra. It's wonderful resource for projects like Prism, I chose it because it gives compatibility with another possible territory mods. But I can not guarantee compatibility with all mods, especially mods with the same territory. But you still can make some patches etc.

Secondly, the main goal is to create high-quality lore-friendly addon like Iliana's Anequina or TR for Morrowind. With my own vision. 

Thirdly, it will be mod with big story. Quests, factions, people with biography etc.

Fourth, I plan to make standalone version at the end, just like Nehrim. So I'm not interested in other mods.

And if you prefer empty fast-generated mods with no storylines, it's your chose. 

I hope someone makes a patch between PRISM of Hammerfell and TWMP Hammerfell

Just realized there's so many Hammerfells!

Prism of Hammerfell, TWMP Hammerfell and Hammerfell: Shadows of the Alik'r

Anyway, How's the Progress? I'm looking forward to it!

This looks AMAZING! Is there any translation work I can help with? I don't know any Russian but I'm good at teasing the meaning out of bad google translations lol

Edited by annachibi

This looks AMAZING! Is there any translation work I can help with? I don't know any Russian but I'm good at teasing the meaning out of bad google translations lol

That would be nice! Release is planned for this winter, so I would be very grateful for your help.

Hi Usher,

I remember your first mod regarding Alik'r. It was marvelous. Better than game itself in my opinion. Specifically liked Ansei questline. Very lore-friendly.

Anyway, I can help you with the translation. You can provide the Russian version (да-да, можешь Ñпокойно поÑтить (поÑылать) на руÑÑком и Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²ÐµÐ´Ñƒ  :) )  and I will translate it to English. 

Hi! It's a big surprise for me! I will include all questlines from Alik'r to the new project. It's some kind of remake.

СпаÑибо за добрые Ñлова! Тот мод жутко глючный и Ñ Ð½Ðµ удовлетворён качеÑтвом мода в целом (Ñ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ Ð¾Ð½ и был по Ñвоему интереÑен), поÑтому и разрабатываетÑÑ Ñ€ÐµÐ¼ÐµÐ¹Ðº, а Ñти квеÑÑ‚Ñ‹ будут интегрированы и продолжены Ñюжетно. Буду очень благодарен, еÑли поможешь Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð¼ на английÑкий Ñзык.

Hi! It's a big surprise for me! I will include all questlines from Alik'r to the new project. It's some kind of remake.

That would be great. :)