• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Sifonseal

FOMO Main General Discussion

Hi FOMO i downloaded East docks district i am not playing better cities but i activated Fomo main,fomo imperial isles only vanilla and fomo imperial isles non bc but everything is showing yellow plz help

It sounds like you forgot to install the resources for either Fomo Main or Fomo Imperial Isle?

There are a total of four resource sets for Fomo Main you can find on the Nexus page and one resource set for Fomo Imperial Isles.

Hope this was the issue ^^.

I assume by showing yellow you mean missing meshes, If not please let me know.

Edited by Sifonseal

Hi sifonseal tell me in craftybit i,m also a tester i test all the recipes and so on for Munch and i love to help but came upon some more problems these are the recipes thats not working or am i doing something wrong

Muffin mix

Soap mix

Bonelaminades

Slaughterfish chowder mix and all the soups

The soup mix mentions a mellon is that the watermellon the is in oblivion allready from merchants or am i just a dummy again pls if you can help me by telling me if i use the wrong ingredient in these recipes

Hey again Reaper,

Glad your missing mesh issue was solved ^^.

As much as I would like to help with the recipe bug, Munch would be able to find and fix it much faster if there is an issue so it is best to post your bug report in the usual Bug Report thread. 

Here is the link to save you some time:

CB 0.811 Bug Reports

We really appreciate your help testing all the scripts, it means a lot ^^.

I'm working on it. Thanks for the reports. I think everything will soon be fixed. I found almost all the problems and the few things left might have been broken because other things are broken. See the CB Bug Reports thread for the latest.

Thanks I appreciate the support ^^. Though it is still a bit soon to celebrate, not the end of the month yet. Seems not many people actually bother voting for files of the month (At least for Oblivion mods any way).

Honestly I am surprised FOMO Imperial Isles got more votes that FOMO Main ^^'. Regardless it is nice that the projects initial release was well received, hopefully it will lead to people being more interested in future releases than they would otherwise have been ^^.

Well this is finally Released. Thanks again for the publication tips and advice AndalayBay and Mhahn ^^.

Anyone who hasn't had access to the pre-release versions please check it out, let me know if I messed up somewhere with typos missing assets etc or simply let me know what you think ^^.

Apologies for being so late with this, it's been a bit of a hectic few weeks. Do you mind uploading it here too? :)

I don't mind one bit ^^! Though some authors did specify some things needed to stay on the Nexus, so I just want to go back and double check which parts included in which mods should be hosted just on the Nexus, and naturally if needed go around and ask if TAL can be an exception. So it might be a bit before it is all sorted out, but we will get there ^^.

Just released two new store expansions for the East Docks District over at Nexus Mods intended to further lower esp counts (Both take a total of 0 esp slots due to being fully merge-able) and add some new content as well:

East Docks District Expansion - Nailflan Store

and

East Docks District Expansion - Tona Store

These two aren't really for everybody since it is Mostly just female clothing (Though there is actually a bunch of other nice misc equipment included in the Tona Store). If your interested in these do check them out ^^!

Hey folks, just a small matter I would appreciate your opinions on.

You may have noticed the breaking up of the download of Fomo Main's Resources into several 200mb size archives, I was wondering if this was a bother or a help to those who need to download the mod, the thinking was that:

1) It is small enough for Nexus to be able to virus scan each archive

2) If there was a mistake on my part in one of the packs only 200mb needs to be redownloaded

3) It is more convenient for people who don't have stable or fast download speeds

4) There is less chance of corruption during the download

5) It just looks nicer when each pack is a round 200mb, once pack IV gets to 200 (If it does) we can just start on pack V

If no one thinks it is too much of a bother to simply have one large download I will upload the next big mod (as well as those after it) as just one big resource archive + a update archive as is traditionally done.

Breaking the resources up into neat 200mb size sets is actually fairly bothersome as you can not predict exactly what size a set of files will compress to, as such at this point I can see why no one bothers doing it ^^".

All that being said the question in the end is, should I take the time to break up the resource sets for upcoming mod releases?

It would help to know sooner rather than later as I plan to release Fomo Races & Cosmetics soon and compressed that comes to a little over 1gb.

Edited by Sifonseal

To everyone interested in FOMO,

Sifonseal appears to have disappeared, no one associated with TAL has heard from him in over 6 months. AndalayBay kindly reactivated the forum for the time being, which will allow you to download his work in the state in which he left it. Should Sifonseal return he is welcome to take up where he left off. Should that not be the case, in a few months FOMO will be hidden again and eventually deleted.

In the meantime I will try to look after FOMO a bit. I am the last of the Craftybits(CB) team leaders and had agreed to allow Sifonseal to incorporate CB into FOMO but we never actually got to it for reasons having to do with both FOMO and CB. Puddles recently reported a complex bug and then succeeded in diagnosing it, despite it being a very subtle, hard to find bug. Once identified, the fix was simple, so I plan an update of CB sometime soon. This was my motivation for wishing to have the CB portion of the forum reactivated.

Should you have questions related to FOMO, I will do what I can to answer them. I currently do not have FOMO installed, which limits what I can say about it, but perhaps other users may be able to answer questions.