Photo

The beginning of a Tale of the Unholy Listener (Aldin Ralvori)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 442 posts

Well, here you ladies and gents go, it's just a rough draft. It's not entirely completed yet. Tell me what you think. 

Spoiler

Note: I wanted a picture on top to see my character in  both Oblivion and Skyrim wearing the elder scrolls online new DB robes, a cloak and face mask. Aldin Ralvori's Quote: "The Unholy Listener; The Leader of the Black Hand will make the Dark Brotherhood to its former Glory and death will flow in the name of the Dread Father Sithis and our Unholy Matron, The Night Mother!" or something like, "The Unholy Listener and the most Deadliest of all the Assassins." It would be cool to see this on a video or mod haha. 

Edited by TheDarkListener34, 24 November 2016 - 08:13 AM.

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users