• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Between the Lines

Rilan fell from the Tel for a few moments, hitting the ground with a hard roll into the side of a wall; his Invisibility spell remained strong long enough for him to escape from the city, but just barely. It's been a long time since he'd had a contract spit into his face like this, but that's what you get when you mess with the Great Houses.

Though he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more to this... something much more.

The assassin pat the pommels of his blades gently as a doting father, and pulled his hood back up. There was very little reason he should show his face anymore, and quickly downs a vial of blood; shaking his head faintly as the semi-fresh blood pumps through his veins.

"Shh.. children.." he whispered quietly, "We're safe from those awful men now." There was a pause, and Rilan brushed his hand across the pommel of Callista.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, dear. Never again." Another pause, and a slow nod. "Yes, it was quite scary..I feel there might be more to this then what we've witnessed..The man was right, despite how rude, and irritating he was. It's never a common thing when the Family is called upon to take out a member of the great houses..not matter how low a rank they are."

Yes, he knew there was something more to this, but he'd dealt with worse. The contract was completed, that's all that mattered..

Rilan continued along, little by little. He hated the smell of this place, despite it being his 'homeland', it stunk of swamp and fish, and something else he wasn't entirely sure of. Mushrooms, probably, though even then he'd had about enough of it. How his ancestors could stand this shoddy little volcano island was beyond him, nothing could beat the rustle and bustle of the Imperial City, and it's outlying Counties. The smell of meats, and fruits, and people.. hundreds of people always travelling, or wandering throughout Cyrodiil. Like little meals with legs. There was always someone on the road.. yet here, in the wilderness of an unfamiliar place, all seemed too quiet.

"Such is Vvardenfell.." Rilan muttered, absently patting Anduin's pommel. The boy'd fallen asleep since they left Vos, though Callista was still quite awake. "Do you like it here, dear?" he asked, tilting his head towards the glass blade.

A pause, and a slight frown from Rilan. "Well, I guess it does have a rather unique look to it, child, but it's hardly home. Even if your Grandfather's Father had been born here, it still doesn't feel.. right."

He shrugs some, smacking a mosquito on the back of his neck. "Hm? You'd like to study here when your older? Well, we'll see about that, dear. Though, I'd much rather you went to someplace like the Arcane University in the Imperial City, or perhaps that school in Skyrim.. what was it called?"

Another pause, "Yes, the College of Winterfall. But I swear there was a proper name.." he blows out air from his nose, and shakes his head. "But that's a long time from now.."

The assassin continued along, adjusting his cloak some; and casting a long gaze around the area, noting the sky and the plants. It was nearing daytime, however, so he'd need to find someplace to hunker down soon, lest he be caught off guard in his travels and attacked while weakened. It was then he heard it. A subtle noise, one that only the most trained of senses would be able to pick up.

Immediately, he wheeled around; grasping the hilt of Callista, and bringing the sword at the ready, the glass-like material flickering faintly in the moonslight; shivering lightly with it's icey bite.

"Who's there?" Rilan demanded.

"Noone.." a quiet voice squeaked, though gasping when she realized she spoke. "..dammit.." a sigh, and she stepped out from the shadows. "..it's.. me.. Lord Executioner. Gianna." the girl said, she was a Bosmer of no more then eighteen, dressed in a Telvanni robe with beady black eyes. Her gaze was down-trodden, with her arms draped slightly infront of her. She was clearly nervous.

Rilan blinked, tilting his head as the small. "You survived?" the dunmer asked, incredulously, tugging on his beard a little. "Amazing." His red-gold eyes flickered towards Callista, "Isn't it, dear? I would've thought a lowly little Murderer would have damn near gotten herself killed by the Telvanni.."

A pause, and a chuckle. "Yes, well.. Little Miracles." Rilan mused, examining the girl before him. "Tell me, how did you manage it?" he asked, quirking his brows with a smirk.

"..I ran.." Gianna whispered, keeping her gaze to the ground.

"Of course you did." Rilan said, waving his hand, "You also revealed yourself.. You realize, that is a infraction against the tenets, yes?"

The girl shuddered, swallowing heavily. "..yes."

Rilan cackled, stepping forward towards the girl; reaching out to touch her face with his gloved hand, his free hand resting on Callista's pommel gripping it as if to cover it's eyes. "Never dishonor the Night Mother... To do so.." he trails off, watching the girl expectantly.

"..is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis." she finished, quietly, frozen still as the dunmer touched her face. She never dared to look up.

Rilan kept his hand on her face, "Such a good lass, to remember such fundamental rules...It's what keeps you lower ranks in check.." he pulled his hand back, letting it drop to his side. "So I would be careful, when you sleep tonight, dear sister.." he warned, tongue flicking across his fangs ever so slightly. "Unless, of course.. you wish for me to punish you for your failure? It would be much more...." he paused, as his smirk slowly becomes a dark grin. "..cleaner."

Gianna went pale, shivering at the notion. She'd only been in this for a few months, and had already failed her second contract. Now this, standing face to face with one of the most powerful assassins that remain in the Brotherhood. One with such a track record, it made her wonder how come he never became Listener...but she pressed those thoughts away.

"I.." she lifted her head a moment, then dropped it again. "..whatever you feel fit, Lord Executioner."

Rilan reared back and smacked her across the face, "It's Executioner, or Brother, child. I'm no one's Lord, I own no land, no counties. Nothing." he snapped, eyes flickering darkly. "If you had paid more attention to your Speaker, then perhaps you'd realize this. The Dark Family, is just that, a family. Some of the Hand may seem lord-like, but it's merely the accords of power flowing through their tiny little heads. They keep us togather, keep us employed, and most importantly, keep us safe." He always hated dealing with newbies, especially ones like this.. the ones with a conscience. It's why he preferred working alone, and avoided most unfamiliar sanctuaries.

This had been a special case, however, he knew the trickery of the Telvanni, and he needed an inside man. One to aid him should he get caught, it was all perfectly planned after he cashed in from his last contract in Ald'ruhn. Though he had expected them to send a more.. seasoned Dark Brother or Sister, not this green child who still felt the pangs of guilt for taking her first kill. He could tell based on her demeanor it had been in self-defense, a lover, or a parent who abused her. As was her placidity when he smacked her, taking no action against him. It was a wonder she hadn't began sobbing yet.

There was a long moment of silence, as Rilan considered her words for a time; pressing back his thoughts as he watched her shudder in fear. It was amusing, yet, deeply pitiful.

"So.. anything I feel fit, mm?" Rilan quirked a brow, slowly tugging on his beard with a wry grin crossing his face. "You realize what you're asking for, right child?" A cackle, and slow tilt of his head. "You are opening up so many wonderful avenues of how I may kill you. It could be quick and painless, slow and agonizing... and these are just the beginning. Each type of death is like.. a form of art, slowly painted with the blood of my victim and with such..." the dunmer trails off, his grin only growing wider with each moment of silence. "..beautiful elegance.."

He took a step forward again, and slid his hand across her face again, watching her tense with his touch. His tongue flicked across his teeth, his red-yellow eyes watching her closely as a predator watches it's prey. His fingers danced across her flesh with quiet amusement, slowly down her face to her neck. Rilan thought of so many ways he could kill her...but he played with the idea of making it slow. Teaching her his art, watching her squirm with each cut, each wound. Smiling while he took a taste.. imagining her horrified expression.

Though he was brought abruptly out his thoughts, his grip tightening at Gianna's neck with a sudden strength. His eyes fell from her, and to his dagger, blinking as he relaxed. "..Oh Anduin, dear boy.. what's wrong?"

Gianna let out a sudden yelp when her neck was grabbed, biting back tears that threatened to escape. She knew better then to cry. Especially infront of someone such as the Executioner.. no matter how obviously Mad he seemed. Her black eyes fluttered slightly and she snuck a glance towards the hooded Dunmer. Catching sight of his faintly glowing eyes, and the teeth..

"..you're a vampire?" she blurted out without thinking, then blinking before looking away again.

Rilan shot her a look, "Just figuring that out, are you, girl?" he asked distractedly, then looked back towards Anduin; lifting the blade from it's sheath and holding it like a frightened child. "Shh..Anduin.." he stroked the pommel gently. "..Slowly, please. Now you saw what?" A long pause, and a concerned expression crossed the mostly shrouded features of the man.

"..i'm sorry.. Lo--Brother." Gianna whispered, "..just..never saw a vampire before." she then noted the strange.. fatherly gesture he was showing the dagger. Confusing, yet.. somehow.. fitting. It was a strange thing to witness nonetheless of a grown man, treating a weapon as if it were a child. It reminded her a bit of a young girl playing house with her dolls, and sent dark.. chilling bursts down her spine.

Rilan nodded slowly towards the dagger, still stroking the blade's pommel with a gentle hand. His eyes flicked to his sword, "Callista, dear, tell me.. have you noticed Anduin shifting in his sleep as of late?" A pause, and a nod. "I see. And why didn't you tell me?" Another pause, then a frown crosses Rilan's face, not a disappointed one, but a concerned one. "...Yes, dear. I understand then.. I miss him too. It has.. been much too long. Yet, I am currently trying to find the Telvanni bitch responsible. She will not live long, should I find her soon..." he said with dark, venomous tone, with little regard for the 'children' in his presence.

There was another pause, and Rilan looked back towards Anduin, patting the pommel slightly. "It means a very bad person, child." Rilan explained, then chuckled with a sudden frown. "No, Anduin, your sister doesn't count. Don't ever let me hear you call her that, or you'll be worrying about more then just nightmares.."

Gianna sort of stood there, awkwardly awaiting what was to come next. This exchange between a man most Dark Brothers and Dark Sisters fear almost as much as the Listener to weapons that were clearly inanimate was placing doubt in her mind that he was even mentally capable of being as dangerous as she first thought.. Could he really manage to kill her in such ways that he was implying? Or did he reach this rank by means of sheer pity from the Black Hand and the Listener? To keep him from disrupting the solitude most felt within the Sanctuaries? It was hard to tell, but she knew he managed to escape from a powerful Telvanni Mage, not to mention a small army all watching him.

She knew she should've heeded the words of her Eliminator, when taking on this contract. But she was desperate to prove herself worthy to Sithis, and to the Night Mother that she ignored the warning signs most seemed to give her. This man, the Executioner, was far more different then the stories pictured him as...

"..are you going to punish me for my failure, then, Executioner?" she finally spoke up, swallowing a bit at the possible reaction.

Rilan blinked, tilting his head to one side as he cast a glance towards the girl. "What? Still here?" he asked, incredulous to the fact she'd not even tried to run despite his previous threat. He pursed his lips some, absently tugging on his beard lightly as he considered this, her words, and her failures.. did she actually wish to be punished? If he knew the Lord, and he knew he did, the Dread Father would punish her in time.

It was odd that she remained, despite the clear sense of fear he picked up from her. She was sweating beneath those robes, but her face was trying hard to keep her appearing confident. She stood straight, with little slack in her posture. Perhaps she wished to face the Lord as any of the Dark Family would, or perhaps she was so frightened she could scarcely move. Whatever the case, Rilan was intrigued by this.

A moment's pause as he gathered his thoughts, then shook his head finally. "No. I will not punish you, not yet." he said simply. There was more to this girl then met his eye, it seemed. "What did you say your name was, girl? Gianna?"

She dipped her head slightly, "Yes, brother." she answered, though her words a little awkward.

"And your rank, Murderer, right? Fresh blood? A mere calf among wolves?" Rilan mused, watching her closely. "Tell me, who was your Speaker?" he continued, remembering his previous words, hoping to shed a little light on why she seemed so incompetent compared to other murderers he'd met.

"..I..Don't remember his name, brother.. but he was Redguard. With a northern accent." she responded dutifully, though flinching a little as if expecting to be hit again.

Rilan nodded slowly, fingering his beard some. "I see. I see.. Hm. Zakir, most likely. He's not usually the talkative type.. a little boring actually." there was a pause as he glanced back towards the dagger in his hand, and nodded slowly. "Yes, he was the one with the funny looking eye, Anduin." His gaze went back towards Gianna.

"Tell me, did he give you the general..introduction? Or simply send you off to kill some crippled man with a fancy dagger with naught but a location, and a name?" The dunmer asked, quirking his brows bemusedly.

"..he told me about the Dark Brotherhood, and our service to Sithis.. then.." she paused a moment, frowning at the sheer accuracy of Rilan's words. "..yes. I was given an elven dagger, and sent to kill an old woman, living alone on the outskirts of a small village outside of Mournhold."

"And you did it, correct? Of course you did, you wouldn't be standing here if you didn't.." Rilan said, answering his own question with a few nods.

Gianna frowned deeper, glancing downwards at her feet. "Well.. I did some research before killing the poor woman.. but.." she swallowed, shifting from foot to foot. "..according to the townsfolk she.. deserved it. So.. it was justified..if only by a little." Her gaze then shot up, at the realization of what she said.

"A child with a conscience then, mm?" Rilan asked, lips tugging upwards in a coy smirk; his fangs poking out. "That will change. As it usually does, for most new initiates. Though, some don't last past their second contract..." he said, chuckling.

"I once knew an Imperial boy, who fell to pieces when he heard his contract would involve murdering an orphan girl. Suffice it to say, the girl lived up until her ninth year, before I took over the contract after the boy cracked and failed, not only the contract, but the Night Mother and the Family itself. I hear he even went as far as screaming to the world he was an assassin. Of course he was executed days later.. by Adamus Phillida, the filthy Imperial mutt." Another small chuckle escaped the dunmer's lips as he absently sheathed Anduin, gently patting the pommel. "Ahh.. those were the days..before that right nonsense with Oblivion Gates and Akatosh exploding from the sewers to save the world from Lord Dagon.."

Gianna blinked a few times, and her expression sunk further. "..orphan girls?" she mewled, shifting again as she rose her arms to wrap around her body some at the thought. "..I.. see.."

Rilan cackled at the response, "Dear girl, if you're to be an assassin, you must realize.." he stepped closer, placing his hand on her shoulder as he pointed outwards towards the horizon. "Any single person of all Tamriel could be your next target. From the innocence of mere toddlers, to war-hardened deserters. To even the Emperor himself." A pause, then a quiet chuckle. "Though he's been long since dealt with...crazy cultists. We are but mere children, called upon by the Night Mother to bring forth death, and destruction upon those who seek to do harm to one man, or another. Without the pointless use of writs and official sanction. We go where we must, and kill who we must. No matter who they are, what they are, or what they've done..."

He turns then, looking at the bosmer girl in the eyes, his red-yellow orbs flickering slightly beneath the shroud of his cloak, to her pitch black spheres filled with fear. "We are Death Incarnate. We serve our Lord, our.. Dread Father, by sending him souls to toy with and do as he wills within the Void..."

"..but to what end?" Gianna whispered, eyes watching the flickering orbs.

"Why, to any end we see fit!" Rilan announced proudly, "We do as we must, because we must. For it is the Will of our Mother, and Father that we do so. There is no question about it. We are their children, and their soldiers to bring about the culling of the Void. As I said before, there is no official sanction. No pointless paperwork. No annoying little bastards telling us how to do our job. We just do it. Whether or not there's a specific way a mark must die, it matters not. So long as their soul is pulled into the Void."

Gianna remained quiet then, taking it all in as the madman went on and on about just how things are meant to work. Some of it was terrifying, others sounded quite pleasant. Especially to know that someone out there loves /her/ for what she does. Not for how she looked. It was.. a calming feeling, a strange.. warm feeling in which she felt apart of something much bigger then herself. It was, to say the least, nice.

"..so what happens now..Brother?" she asked, quietly.

"That is up to the Lord, dear sister. You dishonored the Night Mother by fleeing in such a cowardly way. Despite the contract being completed." Rilan explained, pulling away as he adjusted his hood some. "I have only little say in how this will go. Perhaps I'll kill you myself, or perhaps the Wrath of Sithis shall come upon you and take your soul into the Void. All in all, it is up to them to decide now.."

Gianna nodded, "..I understand.." she frowned, glancing upwards towards the slow movement of the moons. It was nearing dawn, and she'd not slept since the start of this contract. "..If.. I may ask that we find a safe location? I'd.. like to pray, to the Night Mother for forgiveness."

Rilan stared for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Ah.. yes, well. I'm not familiar with this area.. but I'm sure there's something close by.." with that, he lead her off... hoping to find some sort of cave, or shelter.

OOC: And.. Cue NPC if you have one ready Ama..

OOC: GAH. *beats muse*

Okay, give me a day. I used up my weekly allotment of brains doing DBC writing. (Also, you know...bro-in-law's birthday, but that's minor compared to DBC and the Inn, right? :devil3:)

OOC: *has a horribly awful idea*

He checked the spell. It was still steady. They were still going to the west. The east was starting to lighten, though. They had to stop soon. With any luck, it would be before the animals started to wake up. Nothing ruined a proper detect spell like having a herd of guar muddle between you and your target.

Perhaps if he got in front of them... Glancing around, he looked for landmarks. If he could guess where they'd be going, he could get there first. There were no villages nearby. The Ashlanders would set the vampire ablaze before the two even got into the camp. So that left...

Oh, of course. An ancestral tomb. Where else would a vampire take a short nap and be relatively undisturbed? And there was only one nearby.

Keeping the spell active just in case he was wrong, he picked up his pace.

Now the only thing he had to worry about was that they might try to kill him before he could talk to them.

OOC: Evilz.

The duo came across a small door set inside an oddly shaped rock; Rilan could sense the dark energy coming from within. The lost souls of the ancestors clinging desperately to the last remains of their life. It was, at the same time, invigorating, and frightening as they approached. He'd heard of these tombs, read about them in his studies into the Telvannni House prior to his leave for his contract.

"In here, child." he mused, motioning for the Gianna to follow. "It's not much, but it should serve it's purpose." And as if to add further cause, the clouds boomed in the distance. A storm was coming, and it wasn't far off.

Inside, the air was thick with the smell of death and dense with the energy. They could hear the movements of the undead shifting about, bones clacking against the floor, and the howl of wraiths as they flew through the air. With luck, the undead would see Rilan as one of their own, and leave him and his.. 'ward' alone. Though it was hard to tell, most undead were blind and mad to the outside world.

When the door of the tomb rumbled open and shut, he knew his hunch had been right. Good. Raising his torch, he waited for them to find him.

OOC: I'm curious as to who this guy is. XD

They both took slow steps, carefully, quietly. Bones were scattered across the floor, and thunder boomed on the outside, following with the patter of rain on stone. Rilan's red-yellow eyes flickered eerily in the darkness, glancing around for a good place to sit and wait for the following night. "Shh..." he whispered, patting Anduin at his belt. "I know it's scary, boy, but be brave for daddy. He'll protect you." His eyes flicked towards Callista, "You too, dear. It's only for the night."

Gianna stepped slowly, her slippered feet carefully moving across the stone floor. She hated tombs like this, there were several dotting around her village when she was younger, with stories that chilled even the bravest of the children. Sometimes they'd dare eachother to enter after nightfall, but they never lasted more then twenty minutes. Some only lasted one or two before running away scared of the shadows, and sounds... even now, it still chilled her to the bone, despite her new found lifestyle. There was also.. something else that was... off about this place. Like someone was watching them.. but she assumed it was the ancestors of the dunmer.

She edged closer to the cloaked Dunmer, watching the shadows with her deep black eyes.

Rilan glanced at her, raising a brow, though with a wry smirk. "Afraid, dear child?" he asked, tilting his head. "It's nothing but a graveyard. Yet, the coffins are out in the open. It feels almost, homey, like a sanctuary. Are you really that frightened?"

Gianna shook her head, "No.. it's just.. I've never liked tombs. I barely visited the graveyard where my mother was buried." she said quietly. "..this place is even more creepier then that, though." She glanced back towards the hooded man, "..do the dead really walk the halls of these places?"

Rilan chuckled, "Do dark guardians not take the form of skeletons? It's not much different, yet these are not under our control." a pause, and he glances towards Callista. "Yes, dear girl, they all usually take the forms of Dark Guardians. Usually summoned by Speakers, or Executioners such as myself in order to protect the sanctuaries." Another pause, then a shake of his head. "No, I don't know the spell for that, I hardly need it. Besides, conjuration is for weaker fools who are too pathetic to fight their own battles."

The dunmer looked back towards the bosmer, after a moment of silence as they made their way down to the main chamber of the tomb. There were usually side-rooms which house only a single grave, he hoped the dead wouldn't mind. "So you lost your mother, was it?"

Gianna blinked, the nodded. "..yes, she died when I was very young. I was.. six, I think. My father was called to Vvardenfell during the time of the Nerevarine and hadn't returned, so it was just me and her. She told me he had died, during one of Dagoth Ur's attacks on an Imperial Fortress. So I never met him...I sometimes dream that I may meet him again, but I've had that dream for years.." she sighs quietly, shaking her head. "...after her death, I was left to the care of the village elder..."

The dunmer nodded faintly, waving a hand slightly. "Well at least you had some form of parental love in your time. I had none." he said dismissively, with a shrug. He hadn't cared to hear her life story, just curious as to why graves seemed to frighten her so much. Or so he thought, there was something..odd about this exchange between them. Mere hours ago, he was ready to kill her for her failure.. and yet.. he'd not. Why? She was clearly a weak-willed child, who still suffered from a conscience. In which made her of little use to the Lord, and the Night Mother. Perhaps his lack of companionship in all these years was finally catching up to him?

Or maybe the Lord found it hilarious to shove a nail up his nose, and through his ear. Whatever the case, he both hated, and enjoyed the company. Much better conversationalists then his children. Maybe he did need a vacation...

As they moved further on, Rilan picked up the sound of movement. His eyes flickered, as a strange smell filled his nose. "...Hold. Something's ahead."

He took a few steps forward, coming around the corner, the flickering light of his torch revealing him to be a young Dunmer. He held up his free hand to show he wasn't armed. "You're the assassin that was at Aryon's Tel, weren't you? I'd like to talk to you. I'm not hiring you or anything, but I think I know something that you might want to know."

When the footsteps approached, Rilan's hand shot to Callista; pulling the blade free from her sheath as he held it. He glanced towards Gianna, motioning for her to get behind him. He knew she wasn't armed with anything useful at the moment. The flame of the torch cast a sheen of fiery red light off the smooth glass blade, giving it the look of blood for a moment.

The hood dropped, and Rilan watched the boy with interest. "And who's asking?" he asked immediately, keeping Callista at the ready. "More importantly, have you been following us this whole time?" He bared his fangs a little, "Because I don't take kindly to being followed.."

OOC: Whoisitwhoisitwhoisit!?!?? I'm in suspense!

Edited by Onasaki

OOC: Soon!

"Technically, I circled around front of you," the man said sharply. "I figured you'd have to go to ground soon. Anyway, you were in Ald'rhun recently, right? You ran into a couple women there and got in a fight?"

Rilan took another step forward, Anduin now in-hand. "I'm asking the questions, boy." the vampire snapped, gritting his teeth at the mention of Ald'ruhn "And I would highly suggest you answer them.. if you know of me, then you know exactly what I'm capable of."

The bosmer girl looked about as confused as anyone would be, keeping a slight distance though her hand rested at the breast of her robe. It was where she was keeping her daggers, and she knew if things went south she'd need them. She could tell.

"Now I will ask you once more, before I get rather.. upset." Rilan stated, slowly. "Who are you? And for what reason should I keep you breathing?"

OOC: I know! I know!

At least I think I do.

GOD DAMN YOU AMA. :frightened:

I do so love it when I get that reaction from my plots. :devil3:

"My name is Raynnas. And I know where you can find those women."

OOC: *flees from Morg*

Gianna blinked, then looked towards the cloaked vampire. "What women?" she piped up almost suddenly. Rilan shot back towards her, "Troublesome filth that took something from me.."

His eyes flicked back towards Raynnas, as he tilted his head. "And why, praytell, would you want to do that? Mm?" He seemed calmer now, though he kept his blades at the ready. "If you know where they're at, then, how do I know this isn't a trap?" He paused then, and listened, focusing his hearing on the man's heartbeat, as if to decide whether or not he was lying. "And for what price, mm?"

OOC: Isn't Raynnas the dude who is in love with Temvi? Or am I confusing him for someone else?

Edited by Onasaki

OOC: Yep! Well, serious love/hate/stalker/creepazoid.

"I know where they are, but they'd be expecting me, because they know me. I also know where their 'daughter' is. As for the price, I don't really care if you give me something or I give you something."

"I get to watch them get what they deserve. Just make sure this doesn't come back to me somehow. You've seen Aryon's response to people who work with assassins, and I'd rather be alive to enjoy watching." He pursed his lips. "Actually, as long as I'm making requests..."

OOC: Uh-oh.

"Revenge is it? A common interest..." Rilan managed a chuckle, glancing towards Gianna a moment then back towards the other dunmer. "Oh? Something more you want?"

Sign in to follow this