• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Between the Lines

She followed the road, slowly, ever watchful of her surroundings. She knew the Telvanni would've noticed her escape, though, it was clear (by now, at least) they probably didn't care too much. But who knew? They could creep out from the mushroom trees at any moment..though she bit back that anxiety. She had a mission right now, and that was to lure people to their doom.

--

She slipped through the gates, and made her way through the streets; carefully, and quietly. Gianna didn't want to attract unwanted attention, and drifted along towards the nearby inns. She caught sight of the two men, and eased her way, slowly towards them..

"The woman we're meeting should be somewhere along the road," Raynnas muttered, squinting in the dawn light. "Keep your eyes out for a Bosmer."

"Right," Jin murmured. One or two of the books he'd flipped through had mentioned something called Bosmer. He didn't have the foggiest idea what they were, though. "Have you met her?"

Gianna made her way towards the men, pulling up the hood of her cloak; once near enough she spoke in a low voice. "Everything's ready.."

Raynnas sighed. "Look. Tel Mora's an island, right? And I don't know if you've heard of Dratha, but she hates men on her island. It'd be hell to get a boat, even a little one. Unless you want to walk on the water..." Waving his hand, he pointed at the towers only a short distance from the coast they stood on. "Teleporation is a hell of a lot easier."

"Whatever spell Temvi used damn near made me turn inside out the last couple times I've teleported. I think it's to try to keep me from escaping. Or something. I am not going through that again."

"Really?" Raynnas scratched his chin. "Might be right, though. Who knows what kind of spells on those bracers? I guess we'll have to take the ferry or walk. I'm guessing you can't cast any water-walking spells, though."

"Tel Mora is quite far.." Gianna mused, carefully keeping her gaze ever-moving. "It'd be easier to teleport.. and we'd attract less attention.."

Jin rubbed both hands over his face. Maybe if he knew it was coming...if he focused...

"Fine," he grumbled. "Just - don't be surprised when...gods, I don't even know what happened. I can't believe I'm doing this again."

OOC: *popcorn*

OOC: Hm. On the one hand, Jin's braced for it. On the other hand...let's all make fun of Rayn's magical ability!

The sensation of the world tipping on its axis was worse than either Aryon' or the Guild Guide's teleport and Jin reeled, unbalanced. There were spots bursting in his vision and he was far too focused on staying conscious and following Rayn's instruction to keep himself from skittering into his natural skin.

"Nng." Jin bent double and took slow, shuddering breaths as he waited for the world to stop spinning. His skin was crawling. He had to change back. Had to. Had to -

Jin made a pained noise and hunched tighter, stuttering through a variety of forms until he came to rest on - himself ?-

Wait -

Not quite -

There.

He straightened slightly, shivering, not looking at Raynnas.

Edited by Morrigain

OOC: So how's this work. You guys went off to the shiney hovel, is Gianna with you? I thought she was going to lure Lethe out?

OOC: I'll assume they left, and Gianna is still in Vos. The Mark is /right/ infront of Gianna's house, so they can pretty much just walk in and find Rilan sitting there enjoying tea, while reading a story to Anduin and Callista. XD

When the two vanished, Gianna was left alone, sighing; with those two gone, she had one more thing on her agenda. Find this Lethe, and lure her into the trap. She made her way for the nearest inns.

Sign in to follow this