• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Between the Lines

OOC: OMG!!! And it's not even my birthday yet! OHHH! And I'll have a REALLY good picture of Rilan soon! So keep eyes out!

"Mmm..Crazy is a boy, who thinks he'll get pudding for a comment like that." Rilan said with a wink shot towards the not-Jin. "Please do try to enjoy my company, it's far better then being stuck with Telvanni, or locked in a cage somewhere." the man mused, as he continued his way down the road. He stopped when he spotted the tell-tale sign of a clothing shop.

"Ah, here we are. See? I told you, right over this incline. Come along, now." he turned, and without hesitation entered the small little shop.

OOC: *beats muse upside the head with a tire iron* Right! Onward!

Jin hesitated a moment before ducking inside (reminding himself that no, it wasn't little-kid-like to roll his eyes as often as he wanted to). He stopped just inside the door, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the warm light and wiping his bare feet on the floor in an utterly futile attempt to get some of the road dust off them.

He couldn't quite shake the feeling that this would all end with torches and pitchforks and straightjackets. He hadn't properly tried to be a kid in years.

OOC: *helps by shooting the muse with a rifle*

The heavy scent of textiles hit his shocked his senses, causing him to be taken aback. It'd been too long since he'd walked into a clothing store, there had never been any reason too prior. The children had all the clothes they needed, and as a vampire, he hardly needed to change between the few scattered outfits he kept with him.

Rilan took a few casual steps, towards the counter; only to circle around a moment to make sure his 'ward' was still following behind. And sure enough, the not-child was right there, ahh, little miracles. He knew someone was in here immediately, just by the sounds. When the voice called out to them, he simply called back.

"Yes, two actually." he said.

"Yes, my nephew here, had a bit of an accident involving a little too much water the previous night. I gave him a pair of my own clothes." the dunmer chuckled faintly, taking a step behind the not-boy and placing his hands on his shoulders. "Though it's hardly his fault, you know? Children." he casts a faint, knowing smile. "Do you have anything in burgandy? Perhaps? Maybe maroon?" he asks, tilting his head. "Or maybe you can just tell me what these kids are wearing these days.." he keeps that friendly smile on his face.

Edited by Onasaki

"I don't have much for children," the man admitted, scratching his ear. "Not too many around this Tel. I'll have to bring out what I have and hope for the best."

"I can't imagine why.." Rilan mused, almost sarcastically, he was in the presence of Telvanni after all. "Though, anything you may have will be helpful. And teach my nephew the lessons of having too much to drink before going to sleep." he says, eyes fluttering towards the not-child, a dark smirk crossing his features a moment before fading.

"Well...help me look around. I can take in clothes, but I can't let them out that much. If all else fails, we'll try to resize his." The tailor paused, rubbing his chin. "That reminds me...how much are you willing to pay?"

"Did I say I had a problem?" Rilan asked, tilting his head. "Merely stating you seem rather.. inept at servicing a wealthy and paying customer." He reaches under his cloak a moment, and pulls out a rather weighty bag of coins; dangling them, with an obvious jingling noise.

Rilan took a step forward, his eyes flickering faintly as he looked into the shopkeep's eyes. "Dear boy," he says, ever so carefully; face dangerous. "Just do your job. My nephew just lost his Vivec damned family to a nasty fire. I didn't have time to go perusing the bloody flames to grab his pajamas."

Edited by Onasaki

Sign in to follow this