• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Between the Lines

The boy shifted from foot to foot, looking even more uncomfortable. "What if he won't sell us any clothes?" he asked quietly.

OOC: I'm back! *bounces* Jin has apparently decided to go with the Deliberately Cute Child shtick. I am afeard.

"He will." Rilan said, quietly to the not-child. "One way or another.." he meandered along the shelves, lifting clothes and glancing at them as if interested. Turning away from the shelf, he approaches the counter, "Good sir, it seems we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, please, accept my apology." he reaches his hand out to the man. "Trevaras Sethran. I'm a sailor by trade, shipping goods to and from the Sheogorad Region and along the Niban in Cyrodiil. I've made one or two trips to Skyrim as well."

Hesitating for a moment, the man took Rilan's hand, but didn't offer his own name. "And he's really your nephew? Look, I don't want to get mixed up in anything...shady. This is a respectable business."

Rilan's eyes flashed, as a dark grin crossed his face as he took the man's hand, shaking it, as the grin returned to a friendly smile. "Of course he's my nephew. Why would I lie to you? We've been in here before, remember? We were on a fishing trip that time, and he'd muddied up his clothes because he'd taken a wrong step off a pier..."

At the handshake the tailor would feel a sudden relaxing sensation, and an air of familiarity about the pair.

OOC: Vampire Seduction ftw. XD

Edited by Onasaki

The boy scuffed his toe along the floor. "Yup." Vedrano was probably too risky, and Nerethi was way too risky and also out of the question. Ugh.

OOC: Crosspost! ...But it works!

Edited by Morrigain

"Well, let me see..." The tailor took a book out from behind the counter and began flipping through it. "Cylinon...Cylinon..." His gaze flicked up. "Sounds almost Altmer."

"Well he's half-altmer, rather interesting story, actually. Though, we've hardly the time. Just please, re-take his measurements."

Jin busied himself looking around the shelves with an expression of only mild interest, fighting the urge to facepalm.

OOC: They're not going to be out the door two minutes before the tailor calls the guard at this rate. XD

"I'd rather not tell the story, right now. The poor boy is still broken up from losing them, it's taken me near three days to get him as calm as he is today..but I assure you, he'll stay still while you measure him." Rilan says, glancing back towards the changeling. "Cylinon, come here, boy. Our good friend wants to take your measurements."

"Okay." Jin - Cynlion - gave a little back-and-forth rock on his toes before stepping up. He made sure to keep his eyes down or just off to the side. The precocious child he'd been planning didn't seem to fit with the sob story that Rilan was spinning, unfortunately.

OOC: Psh. He can still be precocious. Evil Vampire Mind Control. :P We'll call it EVMC for short. Which.. really sounds like a problem. XD

Rilan keeps a close eye on the man, and the boy as he peruses some of the clothes. While man is distracted, he fades into the shadows some, drifting over towards the ledger book; scanning over the handwriting and fills in an entry under 'Cylinon', adjusting it to look real enough then slinks back to his original spot.

OOC: If you guys want we can skip the mundaneness of measurements and clothing gathering. And sewing. And such. And just skip to the point where the clothes are finished. XD

OOC: Not at all, unless... hang on. *consults with Jin*

Excuse me a minute. *grabs bow, walks outside, empties entire quiver into EVERYTHING WITHIN RANGE* ...Okay. Let's just...skip to getting the new clothes and making sure they fit, okay? He's got...things to say then. Yes. Um. Right. *violent twitching* Skip!

Sign in to follow this