Photo

Star Citizen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 441 posts

I have a question for you all. If you have heard of an MMO called Star Citizen. I just looked up it's Demo walkthrough. And I amazed.

So what do you ladies and gents think of it, I am thinking of playing it soon.  

And giving a Referral link to you all if interested. (I am not sure if that's allowed here)

Edited by TheDarkListener34, 09 January 2017 - 09:53 AM.

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

#ffc0db Wildebeest under #0000ff Flying Shoes

• Unofficial Morrowind Patch
    • Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
    • Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,108 posts
Go ahead and provide a link. We're always interested in new games.
Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 441 posts

Oh cool

Alright, well here's the Referral Code for you all if interested: STAR-P7VD-WWMR for https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

Visceral Moonlight

Visceral Moonlight

Magma Golem

• Wild Nuts
  • 12,458 posts
I am quite interested in it but am a bit concerned due to the all the hype and how that worked out with other similar games recently.

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 441 posts

Roberts space industries have been getting a lot of positive responses on the game and they've been making millions of dollars including a lot of crowd funding as well. I think they made 141 million dollars. 

http://starcitizen.w...unding_campaign 

Edited by TheDarkListener34, 10 January 2017 - 09:38 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users