• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Daggerfall Dev

[RELz] Hammerfell: Shadows of the Alik'r

Hammerfell: Shadows of the Alik'r

View File

hammerfell_logo_by_daggerfallteam-dbt9vi

Details
All the Glorious Background
----------------------------

Hammerfell is a continuation of Hammerfell: The Eastern Grasslands. The Team Goal is to recreate the province of Hammerfell, The idea is to recreate everything as lore friendly as Possible and Maintain a Friendly Balanced World.  The Cities and Towns are very different from Cyrodiil even the Terrain and Creatures that live in this Region of Tamerial; for the DaggerfallTeam to achieve such goals, We have to Create New Unique Models and Textures, That Represent those found in TES Chapter II Daggerfall and TESA Redguard.

Install

Please Remove the Previous Version of Hammerfell with TES4Files
----------------------------------------------------------
1. Extract the Archive to a "Temporary Location"
2. Copy the files to "install folder" \Oblivion\Data\
3. Start the Oblivion Launcher, Select "Data Files" and place a check mark beside Hammerfell.esm & HammerfellBorders.esp

To Enter Hammerfell without Hammerfell Borders.esp, Open the console and type
"cow Hammerfell 12 4"

Uninstall
Please Use TES4Files, as it guarantees a Clean installation of Hammerfell
-----------------------------------------------------------------

TES4Files

Incompatibility
--------------------------

Morroblivion v0.64

Hammerfell - The Fix

Known Issues or Bugs
------------------------------------

MUST Load Harmmerfall.esm after Oblivion.esm

Licensing and Legal Information
Due to Certain User-Made Assets being Converted, Other Permission may be needed
------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may NOT Redistribute, Modify or use parts of this mod without (DaggerfallTeam and/or Lady Nerever) Explicit Permission.

Credits
A shout out to all the Mod Authors who made this Province Come Alive
------------------------------------------------------------

Models & Textures
Adanorcil - Aewen - Aiwyn the Breton - Aro101
Balthazar - Ciin - Doxas - Eraser - Eyeball88 - Fairwater
Fishcake - FLESH - Jelle - Joopson - Lady Nerevar
Morden - Mr.Siika - NexUmMonastica - Noirgrim - PoHa! - Syscrusher

Exteriors & Interiors
Adanorcil - Ayedail - Billay - CleverClothe - FLESH
Lady Nerevar - JonarusDrakus - Nemon
PoHa - ShadowBeast - Tyrion - Rockwell - Vegor - Nex

Heightmap & Region Generation

Noirgrim - Lady Nerevar

Specials
Michael Kirkbride (MK) - Defining Hammerfell and continual support of the lore community
Display Name is Already in Use (Vorians) - Assistance and comments
Sload - Contributions to lore and firm guidance of the project
Lutemoth - Establishing Hammerfell's visual style
Noirgrim - Giving TRs start
Sifonseal - Giving Daggerfall Dev the Guidance

TES4Files doesn't install or uninstall mods. It just finds all the files referenced by the mod and packages them up for you. I suppose you could use it to get a list of all the files and delete them manually.

Just stumbled upon this. Interesting!

Since it's based on TEG, is it compatible with the Borderlands esp file here? Would there be any reason to use it?

Also, it says on this page that there's a readme file, but I don't see one in the Hammerfell SOTA package.

Shadows of the Alik'r is incompatible with "Hammerfell - The Fix" since SOTA changed all of the FormIDs

I had a look at Hammerfell SOTA on this site and it appears to be outdated, I honestly forget I had uploaded it :X I'll upload the new version tonight

Posted (edited)

Saddening that it's incompatible with Morroblivion. I assume it's because both of them are .esms that make changes to Oblivion.esm cells, right?

Edited by puddles

23 hours ago, puddles said:

Saddening that it's incompatible with Morroblivion. I assume it's because both of them are .esms that make changes to Oblivion.esm cells, right?

Morroblivion.esm and Hammefell.esm need to be loaded right after Oblivion.esm, So whichever one loads after Oblivion.esm will work fine. But the next in the load order will have many issues like, Missing Land, Cells won't Load, etc. Different Bugs for different people it seems.

The Fix? would be unchecking the VXD flags in all the references in Hammerfell.esm. Atleast that's what I was told. I just never got around to unchecking the flags, Since I've been working on Hammerfell R.

Sounds like you need to move the worldspace LOD to make it load order independent. Sorry, I don’t remember the exact term right off the top of my head right now, but it’s one of the features in TES4 Gecko.

I wish I knew how to fix that, but I've never found explicit instructions and my random screwing around never fixed it when I tried.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, AndalayBay said:

I've got the instructions somewhere. I'll look at posting them up at some point.

That would be great if you could! :)

On 1/11/2018 at 9:10 AM, puddles said:

I wish I knew how to fix that, but I've never found explicit instructions and my random screwing around never fixed it when I tried.

haha, I randomly screwed around with TES5Edit and eventually fixed all the errors in the remastered version, I randomly screwed the Construction Set to and look where that got me :P