Ask Me about RP!

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
I apologize but I won't be able to meet the soft deadline as my relatives need help preparing for the storm. Hopefully I'll be able to shortly after the cleanup but I'll try to write something up while waiting it out. :)

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
Okay, so I'm making some progress on the simulation and have a question: would a hyper-dimensional room be too much?

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• Project Lead
  • 36,935 posts

Or is it...too little?

:devil3:

(Seriously, though - my very first thought was playing a 2-D character. Something like SCP-085, maybe.)

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
I could make it a living, breathing entity....

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
Apologies it's taken me so long but here's what I've got so far for the simulation room:

The entrance to the room is an unassuming circular crawlspace, designed to have a splendid visual effect so it may give the impression of something amazing and exciting past the entryway. The tunnel is long and lit by the walls, providing a solid wall of light. This tunnel opens up to a large room in hyperdimensional space so that it may provide any sort of view as requested or desired. As with the food serving part of the station, this room is also controlled by a mad intelligence, driven to this point not by muddy shoes but by being alone in a bizarre spacial existence. To this end, it has begun seeing colors and likes to talk to them on occasion and considers organic life-forms nothing more than parts of the palette. In addition to running the systems of the room, it is able to float around the room as a tear-drop shaped drone. This drone is able to float by hover jets and has countless microscopic projectors covering its surface so that it may assume any form it wishes, even if it can't give them a solid feel. In order to give the room some flair, the room also has a helmet. This helmet consists of electronic stimulators that are able to send impulses to one's neural pathways, allowing the brain to give corpeal existence to the various simulated views.

Sue

Sue

Roasted Red Freckled Pepper

• Project Member
  • 1,114 posts

Sounds interesting VM.  Don't worry as I'm well behind.  I've had 2 afternoons to do 'my' stuff in since coming home from Frightfest and I've slept through both of them!

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
I usually write these things as I fall asleep and continue to do so as I dream. Works like a charm!

Would have had it up a while ago but I've been sick and fighting computer issues. :P

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
*pokes*

*pokes again with trampoline*

Amadaun

Amadaun

Himalayan Jumping Bean

• Project Lead
  • 36,935 posts

Things have been...not so good the past week and a bit, so it's going to be a while until I can post something that makes sense.

*steals trampoline and uses it to launch fruit at people*

gallery_2_13_8431.jpg

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

The Great Smexy Pumpkin

Magma Golem

• Administrators
  • 12,603 posts
But that's my fruit! *grabs narwhal*

My fruit!

Edited by The Great Smexy Pumpkin, 13 October 2017 - 12:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users