Photo

How to Generate LOD for Skyrim SE

LOD SSE Skyrim

Best Answer AndalayBay , 05 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

I interpreted DD's question as how to generate the LOD files that TES5LODGen uses to create the LOD. :P Mod authors have to generate the source files. If DD was just trying to generate the LOD for his game, then yes, he should follow those links and have a look at the discussion.

DD, here is the discussion I was referring to. Here's the link to Anne's tutorial.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Daggerfall Dev

Daggerfall Dev

Octopus Commander

• 124 posts

Question!

Is there anyway to Generate LOD for Skyrim Special Edition, I used OSCAPE to generate it before but that was for the original skyrim, I heard that the CK LOD generator doesn't work right? But is that confirmed in the CK 2.0

Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell ---- Say that 10x fast ;)

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

#ffc0db Wildebeest under #0000ff Flying Shoes

• Unofficial Morrowind Patch
    • Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
    • Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts
I'm pretty sure there's a big discussion about this on the official forums. Yeah, Bethesda.net. If you can't find it, I'll see if I can dig it up and post a link.
Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Leonardo

Leonardo

Reborn Old Timer

• Valenwood Islands Beta Tester
  • 3,800 posts

What you guys need to read is this thread and the TES5Edit thread too in order to get the latest table TES5Edit. :)

https://afkmods.igua...-for-trees-lod/

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts
✓  Best Answer

I interpreted DD's question as how to generate the LOD files that TES5LODGen uses to create the LOD. :P Mod authors have to generate the source files. If DD was just trying to generate the LOD for his game, then yes, he should follow those links and have a look at the discussion.

DD, here is the discussion I was referring to. Here's the link to Anne's tutorial.

• Daggerfall Dev likes this
Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!
-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist

Daggerfall Dev

Daggerfall Dev

Octopus Commander

• 124 posts

Awesome!! Thanks You :)  I'll finally get some updated LOD!! :banana:

Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell Daggerfall Hammerfell ---- Say that 10x fast ;)

AndalayBay

AndalayBay

• Black Marsh
    • Wild Nuts
    • The Brotherhood of Old
    • TES3Gecko
    • Better Cities
    • Collective
    ▼▲
  • 12,106 posts
You're welcome. I figured when you mentioned that you had used Oscape that you meant for your custom worldspace. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LOD, SSE, Skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users