• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Sign in to follow this  
Daggerfall Dev

How to Generate LOD for Skyrim SE

Question!

Is there anyway to Generate LOD for Skyrim Special Edition, I used OSCAPE to generate it before but that was for the original skyrim, I heard that the CK LOD generator doesn't work right? But is that confirmed in the CK 2.0

I'm pretty sure there's a big discussion about this on the official forums. Yeah, Bethesda.net. If you can't find it, I'll see if I can dig it up and post a link.

I interpreted DD's question as how to generate the LOD files that TES5LODGen uses to create the LOD. :P Mod authors have to generate the source files. If DD was just trying to generate the LOD for his game, then yes, he should follow those links and have a look at the discussion.

DD, here is the discussion I was referring to. Here's the link to Anne's tutorial.