• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Bongmongus

Compatibility For Jedi Lightsabers With Sound and The Bow Of Thunderdark

Hey Bong. I have here a VERY ROUGH draft of a relocation patch for you.

The lightsabers are in a chest in the Arch-Mages Lobby, on the semi-circle table. Only mods that alter the Arcane U Arch-Mages lobby may conflict, and probably at worst, it would just be floating in mid-air, or superimposed into some other object the author placed in the same location. Doubt it's going to be a problem.

The Bow of Thunder is located in the Chorrol Fighter's Guild, tower, lowest level. It's in a barrel on top of two crates, with a candle on top to mark it. I've never heard of a mod that alters this location, even Fighter's Guild specific ones, so I thought this would be a good place.

I've altered the note for the Bow of Thunder to make it a more fun & comprehensible read. (Have you read the original?) I've also set both chests to respawn so you can go back and get more lightsabers & unenchanted versions of the bow should you ever want to. If you don't want that, let me know, I can change them all back.

Bear in mind, I have not had a chance to test this in-game yet - at all. I have cleaned it in xEdit. The only LO requirement should be to load after Jedi Lightsabers & Bow of Thunder Dark. It shouldn't {doesn't} matter where OCC is located in relation.

Sorry I couldn't do more today, It's been pretty hectic. Tomorrows not looking much better, but I'll try to clean some things up. I'd like to do things in a way that this will be mergeable into your Bashed Patch so it won't take up an ESP slot. If you wouldn't mind just testing it out & seeing if you can get at both items I'd appreciate it. Just don't save after doing so and your savegame should be fine with the next revision. I'll be able to work on it in about 18 hours, but I'll still be able to read  your responses in the mean time. Regards,

RM

Lightsabers-BoTD Relocated.esp {Removed, see below.}

Edited by RavenMind

I had a little unexpected free time. Give this latest version a try. Fully mergeable into Bashed Patch. Tested against LO posted in spoiler. Got to run. -RM

Spoiler

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Open Cities Resources.esm  [Version 4.1.7]
02  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.5]
03  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
04  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
05  DLCHorseArmor.esp
06  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
07  DLCOrrery.esp
08  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
09  DLCVileLair.esp
0A  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
0B  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0C  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
0D  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
0E  Jedi LightSabers with Sound.esp
0F  TheBowOfThunderDark.esp
++  Lightsabers-BoTD Relocated.esp
10  DLCThievesDen.esp
11  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
12  Knights.esp
13  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
14  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
15  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
16  DLCFrostcrag.esp
17  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
++  OCC-KOTN-Patch.esp  [Version 3.1]
18  Open Cities New Sheoth.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
19  Open Cities Classic.esp  [Version 4.1.7]
1A  Open Cities Outer Districts.esp  [Version 4.1.7]
1B  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Lightsabers-BoTD Relocated.7z

Screenshots with Locations

Edited by RavenMind

Sounds good. One other thing I changed the ownership on the two containers to the player faction so you shouldn't run into any problems with being accused of stealing. :P

If you want any stat changes on the weapons let me know. That's very easy to do, and I noticed (after I reworded the note..) that the Bow of Thunder is basically a god item. If you're good with that, cool. Otherwise let me know. Have a good day! :)

Edited by RavenMind