• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
AndalayBay

[RELz] Oblivion XP WIP

Actually it's not. There are no form ID's in Morrowind! That makes it a real mess to work with. We're actually doing a review of all the changes previous patches made to decide which ones we'll keep and which ones we'll discard. I've been tasked with checking the creature changes. For example, there's some debate over the spells an Alit should have. I just realized recently that I might be able to use the UESP to help decide.

That’s why once you stole an apple, you stole ALL apples in the game. It was really annoying. Apparently it makes dialogue really hard to work with too.

On 2018-05-31 at 2:50 AM, Malonn said:

Shoot, I didn't know it was so different.  No FormID's?  So how did Bethesda do it in that game?

That's also why one can change a gamesave in the Enchanted Editor e.g a custom made spell in-game.

http://mw.modhistory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=100051#p100051

A few days ago I started to think about installing Oblivion and what mod I wanted to use, Oblivion XP is a must have mod, as I haven't played Oblivion for a long time.  Thanks for the update, Anda. :)