• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Envy123

[Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Alright, here's my plan of action.

• Darvulk Haven is staying put. It offers a home for some exiled Bosmer who don't want to be in Torval for various reasons. The name is really similar to Haven just over the border, so I figured it should be Bosmer too.
  • Markgran Brook will have a bath house and an upper class restaurant that Senchal's upper district sorely lacked.
  • Torval's roads will be smoothed, but the best plan of action going forward is to also have an underground cave network to make the transition between districts more seamless.
  • I can't seem to replicate the missing texture from my end. The minaret and towers share the same textures as the walls and buildings, so if one texture was indeed missing, it would be apparent everywhere.

The fourth release is out now.

Bug fixes:

-Fixed Torval's minarets having a missing texture.
-Fixed the tropical water being incredibly dark and murky.
-Not a bug per se, but the roads to and from Torval have been smoothed slightly.
-Added the topic to buy a house in Torval and fixed the new name being a Tenmar house instead of a Torval one.

New content:

-An upper class restaurant and a bath house in Markgran Brook.
-A new underground system for Torval which allows you and NPCs to move between districts, with ease.
-Expanded the Senchal player home's garden, added a patch of growing plants and a building with lots of new storage.

Download

TAL download coming tomorrow.

I'm intending to complete almost all of Elsweyr in the next update - this will include Fort Spinxmoth, Portneu View and Heimthor Mount (the village, not the small mountain as that was done by Iliana). Most of the exteriors have been done already and then I'll proceed with the usual interiors and path-grids.

Tenmar Forest will be more dangerous than the Quin'rawl Peninsula, as there's a lot more creatures lurking about. There are some sugarcane plantations and a few Bosmer tribal villages close to the border of Valenwood.

Posted (edited)

Hrm... @Envy123 which Valenwood mod is compatible with TWMP_ElseweyrValenwood? I'm using the AnequinaValenwoodImproved patch, but the TWMP mod needed for Pellatine mod makes a lot changes that do all sorts of weird things to the landscape. Not sure if I'm missing a file or if just no compatibility patch was ever made.

Looking forward to your next release!

Edited by puddles

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, puddles said:

Hrm... @Envy123 which Valenwood mod is compatible with TWMP_ElseweyrValenwood? I'm using the AnequinaValenwoodImproved patch, but the TWMP mod needed for Pellatine mod makes a lot changes that do all sorts of weird things to the landscape. Not sure if I'm missing a file or if just no compatibility patch was ever made.

Looking forward to your next release!

Unfortunately, Valenwood Improved is incompatible with Elsweyr Pelletine. I tried to make the two mods compatible with each other, but the locations of the cities are wrong in terms of lore. Haven, lore-wise, is supposed to be next door neighbours with Torval, but Valenwood Improved has it closer to Dune.

And thank you :)

Edited by Envy123

On 2018-03-26 at 9:01 PM, Envy123 said:

TAL download coming tomorrow.

When?  Unless I missed the download link.

Recently, I realized that I haven't played Oblivion for a long time and wanted to install Oblivion with the mods I wanted to use.

I always install Illiana's Elsweyr Desert of Aneqina mod, but haven't tried this mod before.  So.  Why not add this mod too.

2 hours ago, Leonardo said:

When?  Unless I missed the download link.

Recently, I realized that I haven't played Oblivion for a long time and wanted to install Oblivion with the mods I wanted to use.

I always install Illiana's Elsweyr Desert of Aneqina mod, but haven't tried this mod before.  So.  Why not add this mod too.

It's in the OP - version 1.3 is the latest version, both on Nexus and TAL. :)

Thanks, got all of them. :)

I couldn't help, but notice that a few things needs to be changed in the OP e.g forums there you're a member of (Bethesda.net, I assume), TESNexus needs to be changed to Nexus Oblivion Mods or similar.  It would also be convenient if you could mention what install order the required mods needs to have in the OP.