• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

Sexism in Comics

11 hours ago, Visceral Moonlight said:

Wait, that's a costume....? It looked like she forgot where she left the costume and threw on whatever was at hand. :P

Well, if the choice is between bad Skyrim mod "sexy armor" and...um...knitted long-johns, I think?  I'm still going to go with the comfy one.

I have so many issues with that splash page introducing the Worldkillers, though.  Why is there an Argonian and a Khajiit?  Why do they have boobs?  Why is the Argonian the one to have four boobs?  Why is there a highlighted line on the Argonian's arm tentacle things to make sure you know exactly what the shape of her lower boobs are?  How do spines work?!

ARGH.

15 hours ago, Amadaun said:

Well, if the choice is between bad Skyrim mod "sexy armor" and...um...knitted long-johns, I think?  I'm still going to go with the comfy one.

I have so many issues with that splash page introducing the Worldkillers, though.  Why is there an Argonian and a Khajiit?  Why do they have boobs?  Why is the Argonian the one to have four boobs?  Why is there a highlighted line on the Argonian's arm tentacle things to make sure you know exactly what the shape of her lower boobs are?  How do spines work?!

ARGH.

2 hours ago, Visceral Moonlight said:

I only see two breasts on it unless you're talking about the thing that looks like it's part of the skeletal structure.

My question is why does the were-sabretooth have a mohawk! :P

Like I say - I don't bother with the modern comics.

As to why it looks like she's wearing jim-jams - that's what happens when your supersuit has neither a skirt nor underpants. This is why I don't like Superman's current outfit and why I support Supergirl's classic skirt - although she could reasonably wear leggings underneath.

She only has two boobs- but they are either braced for battle or for Histskin. The garb is like more one she should be wearing in deckchair on the shores of Soulrest. The 4-boob look could be a thing you know.

I watched Wonder Woman on TV last night and really liked it. She really sold the skimpy outfit and it wasn’t excessive. Unfortunately no partially naked Chris Pine though. ;) He was the only one in the movie that I’d even want to see shirtless! :P

3 hours ago, AndalayBay said:

I watched Wonder Woman on TV last night and really liked it. She really sold the skimpy outfit and it wasn’t excessive. Unfortunately no partially naked Chris Pine though. ;) He was the only one in the movie that I’d even want to see shirtless! :P

And then there was THIS abomination.

Oh!  Fun note:  WW's assistant there is Etta Candy.  Yes, her original incarnation was fat.  As you can tell by the "pun" name.

Sign in to follow this