• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

Fun Facts about Me

Or Things you Never Knew about Me. And I just don’t mean “me”, I mean each forum member who chooses to participate.

I’ll start. I can “sing” an excellent version of the Meow, Meow tune. I can also mimic the short whiny meow that cats like to do sometimes, especially females. Lastly Jimi tells me that I did such a good imitation of a male cat’s wail that I had all the cats in the basement perk up their ears and wonder where the noise was coming from. I was demonstrating that the little meows of a female kitten are nothing in comparison to the caterwauling of a male cat looking for the hot babes in the neighbourhood.

I live in two abodes- one is Summer, and the other is Oblivion. In Oblivion I let my hair grow long, so it's a wild man o' the woods for the next barber visit. B-)

16 hours ago, Visceral Moonlight said:

I read that first as, "I once sold my sister." :P

I probably would have tried that, too.  :P But yeah, she tattled, and I had to pay her back.

A scheme of mine that lasted quite a bit longer was convincing my sisters to play "Cinderella" and I would be the ugly stepsister.  I got them to clean my room and do some of my chores for a few weeks before I got caught!

...raising me was something of a trial.  I have many stories.

I like to eat raw potatoes. Even as a kid, I would grab a potato chunk or two from the saucepan before they were boiled. Still like to do that now.

Me too.  I love a raw potato!  Red potatoes are my favorite, but I'll eat any kind.  Sprinkle a little salt on them--mmmmm.

I don’t even put salt on them. I also love sugar in my coffee, but can’t stand sugar or any sweetener in my tea. Cream and sugar for coffee, just milk for tea.

I use that flavored creamer, which has sugar in it.  Milk for tea?  Odd.  I like agave for sweetener in my tea.  Ice tea though.  I'm American.  :)

Don't mind milk in any tea unless it's green tea, or has lemon or other citrus added. Rice milk goes nicely in some teas and almond or soy in some coffees- but cream is the best. Or even camel milk!

I don't think I've added milk or sugar to my tea since I played with tea sets.  

Anything much stronger than the average black tea tends to make me start vibrating.  And no, after my experience with Mountain Dew, I've never tried an energy drink.  I like staying in my usual wavelength.

@Amadaun is sensitive to caffeine, it sounds like.  My dad is extremely sensitive to caffeine--if he drinks more than 1 cup of coffee in the morning he can't sleep that night.

18 hours ago, Visceral Moonlight said:

So you don't like turning violet, then?

Yeah, that wasn't one of my best. :P

Nah, that was pretty good.  However: