• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Sign in to follow this  
Darklustre

Confusing issues, need help.

I'm having issues with glittering trees, weird shading (squarish patches that just suddenly appear as you're walking), dire FPS hits, mostly in expanded towns, landscape melting when using FPS optimizer, strange "bedroom door"s appearing all over Seyda Neen interiors, people there found to be lying prone, as though dead, with inventories you can open and take items from, but it's considered a crime if you loot them. And they actually look to be breathing. It's very strange. I have exclamation marks in Redoran Stronghold at Molag Mar, possibly more. I was having a lot of ctds, especially when loading a save. A friend advised me to move the Morrowind directory out of Programs 86 and into Games. This has improved the ctds, but not eliminated them.   

What I am hoping for is the simplest, easiest fix possible. I don't understand anything technical. So please advise as you would to someone's impaired 2 year old. 

Warnings:

Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Helnim_Fields_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Helnim_Fields_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Helnim_Fields_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Boethian_Lakes_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Boethian_Lakes_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Mephalain_Mountains_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Mephalain_Mountains_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Mephalain_Mountains_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Sacred_Lands_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Sacred_Lands_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Sacred_Lands_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature 'TR_LC_daedric_bat_all_lev+0' in Leveled Creature 'TR_LC_Daedric_all_lev+0'.
Unable to locate creature 'TR_LC_daedric_bat_all_lev+2' in Leveled Creature 'TR_LC_Daedric_all_lev+2'.
Unable to locate creature 'TR_LC_daedric_bat_all_lev-2' in Leveled Creature 'TR_LC_Daedric_all_lev-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Boethian_Mountains_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Boethian_Mountains_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Boethian_Mountains_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Molagreahd_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Molagreahd_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Molagreahd_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Telvanni_Isles_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Telvanni_Isles_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_telvannis' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Telvanni_Isles_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Lan_Orethan_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Lan_Orethan_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Lan_Orethan_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Nedothril_Coast_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Nedothril_Coast_land-2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Nedothril_Coast_land+2'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_ex_region_indoril' in Leveled Creature 'TR_r_Alt_Orethan_land+0'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_guards_telvanni_TR' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_guards_telvanni'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_guards_telvanni_TR' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_guards_telvanni'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_guard_watchman_fTR' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_guards_redoran'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_guard_watchman_mTR' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_guards_redoran'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_guard_watchman_mTR' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_guards_redoran'.
Unable to find referenced object "in_velothismall_ndoor_01_alusar" in script lgnpc_fq_AlusaronScript.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\tx_waterfall_01_nm.dds" count 3.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\tx_ma_lava05a_nrm.dds" count 3.
Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\indoril_gm.dds" count 11.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\tx_waterfall_ref.dds" count 3.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\reflection.dds" count 4.
Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.

quiksave.rar

Welcome to TAL, Darklustre! :cowboy:

The majority of those errors seems to be related to the BSA (Bethedsa Softworks Archive) for Tamriel Rebuilt (TR).

To fix this is to download a BSA tool, the second tool is for modders , and extract it into the Morrowind folder then right click on the BSA Registration Utility.exe and send it as a shortcut to desktop.

Then launch it and follow the instructions.  You may need to uncheck the "Verify Plugins" checkbox before register a BSA for TR.  After that launch Morrowind and see if it helps.

You mean the Ghostfence doesn't show the magical effect, I mean the magic isn't vibrant when standing far away from it.

If that's what you mean then no there is nothing wrong with the Ghostfence, instead I think it has to do what settings you use in MGE or in MGE-XE.

So that looks normal to me, but does the same thing happen when you're close to it e.g hearing the magical sound.

Posted (edited)

I'll get a closer picture. But no, it's not working correctly. There is no moving smoke anymore. It's completely static. 

I installed the BSA to Morrowind folder. I ran it and it said that everything was already up to date. I wonder if it was working correctly. It only took a second for it to say that. And the problems still persist with the game.

Actually nevermind. I just checked it and it's moving somewhat. It's just different than before. It doesn't look like smoke. It looks like a pattern moving across the fence. It just doesn't look right. But it is no longer static. So something must have improved.

Edited by Darklustre

1 hour ago, Darklustre said:

I installed the BSA to Morrowind folder. I ran it and it said that everything was already up to date. I wonder if it was working correctly. It only took a second for it to say that. And the problems still persist with the game.

Did you uncheck the "Verify Plugins" checkbox?  Do that and try again.

I see.  The next step would to check all mods that has loose files and loose files will always win over files within a BSA.

So, it's time to take advantage of the power of Wrye Mash and what I mean is BAIN, which basiclly works as it works for Wrye Bash for both Oblivion and Skyrim with a few exceptions though.

Please post your loadorder.

Yep, that is what makes Wrye Mash so powerful and useful when installing mods.  Launch WMSA and click on the Installers tab aka BAIN (Bash Installer) to list all archives e.g installed, uninstalled.

My game just suddenly became unstable again too. When I moved it into Games, the saves seemed fine. Now they are all ctding, and Mashing them doesn't fix the problem.

I suggest you have a look at Wrye Bash's readme. I'm not sure if they updated it for Morrowind, but the general readme for the Oblivion version is well written and pretty easy to read. It will explain how to list your load order and a few other features.

I think Leo was suggesting that you use BAIN to install and manage your mods. It will help with the issues you're having.

No, that’s not written by the WB guys. Grab Wrye Bash for Oblivion and just extract the readme’s from the archive. You’ll find what you’re looking for in there. You won’t have to download your mods again unless you deleted the original archives.

Is this it?

Masters for quiksave.ess:
001  Morrowind.esm
002  Tribunal.esm
003  Bloodmoon.esm
004  Texture Fix - Bloodmoon 1.1.esm
005  abotWaterLife.esm
006  Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm
007  Texture Fix 2.0.esm
008  TR_Data.esm
009  TR_Mainland.esm
010  Poorly Placed Object Fix 1.2.esm
011  MCA.esm
012  Wyrmhaven.esm
013  CapRemover 1.2 alpha.esp
014  cloakanddagger.esp
015  LCV Schedule Markers.esp  (Version -02)
016  Barabus' fireplaces 2.esp
017  Nymeria's Monthly Respawn.esp
018  Advanced Herbalism - Planter Add-On.esp
019  EcoAdjDaedricDrops.esp
020  BE_HousesForSale.esp
021  Nymeria's Faster Walk.esp
022  Balmora Expansion v1.4.esp  (Version 1.2)
023  MTT_IV_Master.esp
024  Chalk30-Base.esp
025  Chalk30-Glow.esp
026  XE Sky Variations.esp  (Version 1.0)
027  NewBlood_MwTbBm1.1.esp
028  Neo's Unique Creatures.esp
029  Jac_lightning_strike.esp
030  correctUV Ore Replacer 1.0.esp
031  Clean Chargen_Revamped_v2_3.esp
032  Golden Gold.esp
033  abotWaterLifeTRaddon.esp
034  Animated Morrowind.esp
035  Find Shelter.esp
036  New Voices.esp
037  Sleepers, Awake!.esp  (Version 1.1)
038  guarskin_drum_replacer.esp
039  Clerical Robes.esp
040  The Request Mod.esp
041  TR_Alpha.ESP
042  LeftGloves_Addon_v2.esp
043  Adv. Herbalism Trama Complete.ESP
044  UniqueFinery.esp
045  Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp
046  ASH 2.0.esp
047  True_Lights_And_Darkness_1.0-NoDaylight.esp
048  Clean MCFC_1.0.esp
049  imperial chain fix.esp
050  lgnpc_MaarGan.esp
051  Adventurers Tent.esp
052  EcoAdjMerchantSkills.esp
053  Persuasion Response Expansion.esp
054  lgnpc_Ald'ruhn.esp
055  compslave.esp
056  SirLuthor-Tools.esp
057  lgnpc_khuul.esp  (Version 1.16)
058  LGNPC - Pelagiad.esp
059  xconstant.esp
060  Unique Banners and Signs.esp
061  Potted Plants - Trib & BM.esp
062  lgnpc_HlaOad.esp
063  Advanced Herbalism - TR & BM.esp
064  Advanced Herbalism_patch.esp
065  LGNPC - Tel Mora.esp
066  Better Bodies.esp
067  Windows Glow.esp
068  Fastfeet.ESP
069  Armor of God.ESP
070  LGNPC_NoLore_v0_83.esp  (Version 0.83)
071  EcoAdj(Sri+Ingredients).esp
072  AshlanderTent.esp
073  Sri Alchemy BM List Patch.esp  (Version -01)
074  Lgnpc_SN.esp  (Version 0.31)
075  Windows Glow - Tribunal Eng.esp
076  Syc_AtHomeAlchemy.esp  (Version 1.0)
077  Windows Glow - Bloodmoon Eng.esp
078  Windows Glow - Raven Rock Eng.esp
079  WA_Signy_Signposts(!).ESP
080  LGNPC-s.esp
081  Fligg's Slave Mod.esp
082  Bloated Caves.esp
083  Keyring.esp
084  mwfriarnfay's shipwreck v1[2].1.esp
085  ExcellentMagicSounds.esp
086  almalexia armor.esp
087  mel_teleportPlugin_1_3.esp
088  Psy_UniqueDremora_T.esp
089  Better Skulls.ESP
090  Particle Arrow Replacer.esp
091  Psy_VGR_Armour.esp
092  MA_snowprincetomb_v3.esp
093  Enchant Values Overhaul.ESP
094  Admantium Balance.ESP
095  UF_HortRobeF001.esp
096  Vurt's Grazelands Unique Trees.esp
097  Vurt's BC Tree Replacer II.esp
098  New Bodies - Mature.esp
099  Female Armor - Complete.esp
100  Better Weapons and Armors.esp
101  OTR_Coast_Variety.esp
102  STA_guides_replacer.esp
103  The Meadow Fae.esp
104  Redaynia Village.esp
105  Vivec Expansion 2.0.esp
106  FireCliff.ESP
107  shack mod.ESP
108  Scrib jerky.ESP
109  Decorator+ (Balanced).esp
110  LGNPC_TelUvirith_v1_20.esp  (Version 1.20)
111  LGNPC_PaxRedoran_v1_20.esp  (Version 1.20)
112  New Gnaar Mok.ESP
113  abotWindowsGlow.esp  (Version 1.1)
114  Better_Sounds.esp
115  Statue Replacer - Normal.esp
116  bones.esp
117  NPC LCV Schedules 03.esp  (Version 03-13)
118  Erengard Mines.esp
119  NPC LCV Locks.esp
120  AtmosphericSoundEffects-3.0-Tribunal.esp
121  Key Replacer Trib & BM.esp
122  JEB_muffin_fix.esp
123  EcoAdjCrime.esp
124  EcoAdjMisc.esp
125  BE 1.4 -Golden Arrow fix-.esp
126  Shieldfx.esp
127  Vivec Outdoor Mall_v2.esp
128  Book Jackets - Morrowind.esp
129  Ald-Ruhn game of three cups.esp
130  Book Jackets - Tribunal.esp
131  Book Jackets - Bloodmoon.esp
132  NOM 2.13.esp  (Version 2.13-02)
133  Sensible skills.ESP
134  Soul Gems.ESP
135  Complete Morrowind - Tribunal & Bloodmoon.esp
136  Complete Morrowind TB & BM - Replacer.esp
137  Universal Companion Share.esp
138  The Living Cities of Vvardenfall v1.1.esp
139  Mashed Lists.esp

Posted (edited)

Thank you! 

I keep having trouble with Balmora Expansion. I even tried reinstalling it, but every time I Mash, I get this:

[-2,-3]
BAD REF>>NO MASTER  22 41610 BE_groupe00000000

[-3,-2]
BAD REF>>NO MASTER  22 32921 furn_bannerd_goods_balmorapawn

Orphaned content records:
  BE_groupe00000000

Considering the extreme FPS hit, and the missing texture/whatever on the oval table- I thought the problem would resolve if I redownload it and fill in anything that got lost. But it hasn't seemed to make a difference. Does anyone have any insight into this problem? 

Edited by Darklustre

This is why Leo suggested you use BAIN. It will install your mods properly and tell you about missing components and conflicts.

Ok I'm not really understanding BAIN. It's a feature inside my Wrye Mash already? But I don't see anything in the Installer's Tab. The Wiki says something about dragging all your archives into it? I feel like I'm missing 90% of what I'm supposed to be understanding :(