Sign in to follow this  
Amadaun

Temvi Nerethi

Name: Temvi Nerethi

Race: Dunmer (Telvanni)

Job: Mouth-in-training (Lawman rank), Nightblade

Appearance: Temvi wears well-tailored and expensive mage’s robes in the Morrowind style, and sturdy boots for traveling (said boots are made of Netch leather – she claims she likes the tingling). She carries a pack and a staff – the pack contains the usual mage stuff. Books, scrolls, a couple potions, etc. Don’t touch the pack unless you like to be on fire. Ditto the staff, really.

Background: Temvi was born in the city of Sadrith Mora in the province of Morrowind. Nothing particularly interesting happened at the beginning of her life, save for a few of the usual accidents that happen with a young mage. When she was in her late teens, she traveled to Tel Vos (because she wanted to study with an actual Tevanni Master, instead of mere Mouths – or worse, Imperials), and swore her services to Master Aryon, since he seemed to be the least insane of the Magisters. When she found out that he was a former student of Fyr, she was beside herself. She sees Fyr as the ultimate wizard – accomplished, studied, has first hand knowledge of the Psijics, and doesn’t need to swear fealty to anyone. Her goal in life is to study under Fyr, and she's working very hard to make herself known to him.

Picture: Laaaaaazy Ama used Hero Machine. Mock her laziness.

13. dear god.jpg

Music:

Defying Gravity - Wicked

- t.A.T.u.

Undislosed Desires - Muse

- Dashboard Confessional

Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead

- Linkin Park

- Intermediate Music

Engel - Rammstein - (If you've seen Evangelion or know the character of Asuka, this makes more sense.)

Telvanni ftw!

*mocks Ama's laziness*

Dammit. You make me want to plaaaaaayy. :sad:

post-5253-0-55953200-1438567024_thumb.jpg

Guest q21

I would mock your laziness... except that my character bios don't have any pictures at all...

Dammit. You make me want to plaaaaaayy. :sad:

You know you waaaant to.

Guest theinfamouskat

Chick has been watching so much of a certain Doctor that one of her Gerudo is jumping up and down wanting a backstory since her sister's getting all the attention and it isn't POSSIBLE that at least one of the group have not run into the good Doctor before, and it should TOTALLY be her, because thus far, she's gotten to do virtually NOTHING. And then I get threatened. :afrightned:

SO IF YOU DON'T PLAY, I WILL... VIA... BACKSTORY. YEAH. THAt'S WHAT I'LL DO.

*fearful whimper*

I...uh...have a couple of days free coming up. Can maybe squeeze this into my off-time. Promise. Just don't hurt my Doctor! D:

You know this is a Temvi song. You know it.

Now I just need to try and find other ones. This girl is hard to pin down, if only because she keeps pulling surprises on her author.

*uses the Portal gun* Quick! In here! XD

You know as much as I've been keeping up with the Ashlands thread.. it's honestly, not how I envisioned Temvi when I was first told about her. XD

Oooh...I think I found a good Temvi/Lethe song. The video too.

[media='']

[/media]

:D Looked into the duo who did that song up there - if Temvi and Lethe were a duo, this would be them. Look:

Tell me that's not our girls!

:rofl:

Scary thing? I chose that as a Nee/Venos song before Temvi was even a character! :rofl:

*gigglefit* Okay, so they spell "exorcize" as "exercise" in those lyrics there? Best Youtube comment ever: "Treadmill those demons right out of you!"

:D:rofl::rofl:

This gif set made me think of our girls. Can't imagine why. :rofl:

(Best random Doctor Who side characters ever, jussayin')

Edited by Morrigain

Did a little Temvi speedpaint to challenge myself. Only two colors, one brush size, and one opacity allowed - roughly 45 minutes. :D I'm starting to get a handle on what I'd want her to look like. (And yeah, her eyes are closed. I discovered that painting Dunmer eyes with red as your shadow DOES NOT WORK.)

WHERES MAH RILAN PIC HUH!? :P

Kidding. Kidding. I don't need one. I have one. XD