• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
sulez

A question about new land mods

I've never played any of those except Morroblivion so I can't for sure, but most just make other parts of Tamriel playable.  I know Morroblivion doesn't make a seamless integration that I'm aware of.  Maybe someone more knowledgeable about those mods can offer more insight.

Virtually everything on that modlist is compatible except TWMP Valenwood with Elsweyr Pelletine; however, Puddles is working on a beta version of TWMP Valenwood on these very pages called Valenwood Regrown that is.

I don't know how Morroblivion and Silgrad Tower work together. They are in separate world spaces, but sometimes that leads to load order conflicts unless they are properly flagged.

It's also worth mentioning that Tamriel Overhaul seems to be dead, and that Morroblivion Worldspace doesn't work correctly with the latest version of Morroblivion.

A basic modlist/install order for the TWMP stuff is: Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina (and other Elsweyr mods), Tamriel Heightmaps, Tamriel Resource Pack (which includes the landscape resource pack), and then various TWMP mods (with their respective requirements). Both Elsweyr Pelletine and Valenwood Regrown also require the TWMP Valenwood-Elsweyr landscape mod, and TWMP Skyrim Improved also requires TWMP Hammerfell and the TWMP High Rock landscape mod.

I have a post at Nexus that dives into the province mods in great detail that you might find helpful.

Edited by 1Mac

I wouldn't recommend anyone to play the Silgrad Tower mod for Oblivion as it's now converted to the Skyrim engine.

Still playing the latest *old* version of the Silgrad Tower probably means that a lot of stuff aren't fixed while other stuff doesn't work properly due for not being updated for a long time.

I also know another mod that was abandoned years ago and that's this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16976

Aside for those mods some people still play the Hammerfell mod, currently maintained by mhahn123 IIRC.  Need someone who can confirm this.

Also, don't forget the Black Marsh mod, has a separate forum, and I was a beta tester a couple of years ago.

Edited by Leonardo

That's a different Hammerfell mod that TWMP Hammerfell. Here's the current version. It has the advantage of actually being consistently lore-friendly, but a.) I don't believe it has any interiors or NPCs yet, b.) it has a load order conflict with Morroblivion, and c.) TWMP Skyrim Improved requires TWMP Hammerfell.