• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Daggerfall Dev

Daggerfall - The Western Kingdom (WIP)

Details
All the Glorious Background
----------------------------

Daggerfall - The Western Kingdom is a continuation of Hammerfell: The Eastern Grasslands with the Addition of High Rock. The Team Goal is to recreate the province of Hammerfell and High Rock, Our focus is to recreate everything as lore friendly as Possible and Maintain a Friendly Balanced World. The Landscape and it's inhabitants are Very Unique and require a High Level Character, Most locations will come right out of Chapter II Daggerfall and TESA Redguard.
DaggerfallTeam is here to recreate The Kindoms of Hammerfell and High Rock exclusively on the Oblivion Engin,

Currently Needed Skills

Need someone Who can script Guard Patrol with Day and Night Cycles, Also Script random NPC walking from Tavern A to B and Farmers, ALL within the same location.

Credits
A shout out to all the Mod Authors who made this Province Come Alive
------------------------------------------------------------

Models & Textures
Adanorcil - Aewen - Aiwyn the Breton - Aro101
Balthazar - Ciin - Doxas - Eraser - Eyeball88 - Fairwater
Fishcake  - Jelle - Joopson - Lady Nerevar
Morden - Mr.Siika - NexUmMonastica - Noirgrim - PoHa! - Syscrusher

Exteriors & Interiors
Adanorcil - Ayedail - Billay - CleverClothe
Lady Nerevar - JonarusDrakus - Nemon
PoHa - ShadowBeast - Tyrion - Rockwell - Vegor - Nex

Heightmap & Region Generation

Noirgrim - Lady Nerevar

Specials
Michael Kirkbride (MK) - Defining Hammerfell and continual support of the lore community
Display Name is Already in Use (Vorians) - Assistance and comments
Sload - Contributions to lore and firm guidance of the project
Lutemoth - Establishing Hammerfell's visual style
Noirgrim - Giving TRs start
Sifonseal - Giving Daggerfall Dev the Guidance

Edited by Daggerfall Dev

Regarding the issue with having to load Daggerfall.esm right after Oblivion - you need to move your worldspace. Your requirement is going to break peoples’ games and is not necessary. Use TES4Gecko to move your worldspace. It’s a set function in TES4Gecko. If you can’t find it, I’ll see if I can dig up the detailed instructions.

@Malonn I mean't to say AI Packages, :X

@AndalayBay I never really created too many AI Packages besides the basic Walk to Point A at 12:00 then Leave at 3:00 to Sleep. I'm too busy with world building :P

@Malonn

Edited by Daggerfall Dev
for some reason it doesn't let me put a space next to the @Malonn???

Well, the Dune tileset at Nexus seems like the obvious choice. Though it's rather closely identified with Illeana's Elsweyr and her city of Corinthe, at least in my mind. Maybe it could be retextured, like change the blue to bronze or red perhaps?

What tileset does Dwemer Art: Desert Alik'r use?

I think Dwemer Art uses a Custom Tileset that Usher7r created, I did recognize that a few parts are modified from Fallout: NV custom models and Stros M'kai skyrim mod which is Russian on VK <_<  But that's just a guess based on the Screenshots and 3D Models that I've seen.

I was going to create my own version of Usher7r Tileset at that time he was still actively working on the PRISM, So I figured it would get released. :X But now I'm not really sure...

I've created Guards and their AI Packages it works besides a few that just stand there? I've double checked the Package order and everything seems correct. Can anyone double check that for me?

The order of the packages is very important. Make sure you have the specific activity packages at the top, with the default wander packages at the bottom in the package list for the NPC.