Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Jaffar the Gnome

Name: Jaffar

World: Risen 2

Background: A youngish gnome from the Isle of Thieves set out to find his 'Auri Culci' in order to pass onto Gnome Heaven. No, seriously. He was taken in by the nameless Hero of Faranga, he who slayed the Fire Titan and.. well, almost saved the Island. This little gnome has a penchant for stealing shiny objects, cursing at random, and well, that's about it, really. He travels the World with the Hero of Faranga, in order to stop the evil Mara from taking her revenge upon the world for her imprisonment by the Titans centuries ago. He's a little badmouth too.

risen2jafar.png

Jaffar. Incase people are wondering what he looks like.

Aww... don't be mean. T_T

Look at those basset hound eyes.. and that little piggy nose.

Edited by Onasaki

Grrr... The only good gnome is a dead gnome. I can't begin to tell you how often those damn things killed me early on... :lol:

They did the same to me, don't feel bad. XD But Jaffar, I swear, Jaffar is awesome enough for people to forgive gnomes. The gnomes on the island you get him from are awesome enough for people to forgive /most/ gnomes.

The one gnome on the island was a real bastard and I mean the one your character calls a cheeky little right-arse