Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo

Oblivion - Steam version

That seems like a pretty rash action considering the Steam version of the game is as moddable as the old retail copies.

3 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

That seems like a pretty rash action considering the Steam version of the game is as moddable as the old retail copies.

Malonn is right, I got too frustrated to even try fixing my game and after trying several times doing this or that to fix my game with exactly the same result.  In other words, I was more or less fed up with it.

I understand, I guess.  It comes to a point that one just wants to play modded Oblivion, not hassle with the installation of mods and getting them working...

I have an all-encompassing handle on Oblivion though--it can never defeat me.  :P

Right now I'm reinstallaing Oblivion a 5th time and this time it must be a final time I installed Oblivion from Steam, because I am sick of it and that stupid application error I get every time I launched Oblivion with those DLC's I want to play or all of them along with OBSE and two mods.

A word of advice to others.  DO NOT even try to mod Oblivion from Steam, because should one get that stupid application error then one are doomed.  I highly recommend people to buy Oblivion on GOG.

Oblivion from Steam sucks! :thumbdown: