• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo

[IDEA] Weather Protected Clothing

Oh, yeah.  I've found a good combat mod, but not a spell casting mod.  Thanks AB and Leo.  Downloaded.  Should enhance the game quite a bit.

3 hours ago, Malonn said:

Yeah, most mods aren't compatible, eh?

Not most, but nearly anything that requires mwse.

On 4/5/2019 at 1:44 PM, Leonardo said:

I know there is another mod that allow you to enhance your PC.  Although, a little different than Oblivion XP.

http://mw.modhistory.com/download-71-12566

Of course there is also the mod sequel of Oblivion XP for Morrowind. ;)

Good stuff, Leo.  That class abilities mod looks interesting--downloaded.  I'm not a huge fan of the XP mods for TES games.  I like to keep the default way of leveling.  If fact, being this will be my first full playthrough of Morrowind, I will not use any leveling mods except maybe a plus 5 attribute modifier, if Morrowind uses the same style of leveling as Oblivion. (I've never actually even leveled up in vanilla Morrowind.  I have in Morroblivion, but of course, it uses Oblivion style)

On 4/5/2019 at 4:52 PM, 1Mac said:

Not most, but nearly anything that requires mwse.

Interesting.  So non-mwse mods run fine?  Good to know.

2 hours ago, Malonn said:

I will not use any leveling mods except maybe a plus 5 attribute modifier, if Morrowind uses the same style of leveling as Oblivion.

Yes, vanilla levelling in both Morrowind and Oblivion are the same.  However, there is a slight difference and that's about how major and minor skills that's affected before one can level up in Morrowind vs Oblivion.

Morrowind requires 10 skills before the player can level up, divided into two groups of 5 skills each e.g major and minor, regardless how many times a skill is improved and the other skills is called Misc skills while Oblivion only have major and minor skills.

Yeah I perused the UESP article on leveling--it's mostly the same as Oblivion.  I still think I'm going to try to find a +5 mod because I hate the grinding associated with getting +5 modifiers.  Cheating, I know, but what can ya do.

Whatever you do don't apply the attribute uncap and the skill uncap patches in MCP when using the GCD mod, because both MCP and GCD touches exactly the same thing and when that happen the game will freeze.

I know as that happen to me a long time ago.