• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo

General mod idea thread.

I thought why not start a general mod idea for people who has an idea for a mod, but doesn't have the skill it requires to create a mod.

How about a mod for a new book that has a calendar with all seasons described e.g days, weeks (not numbered weeks), something like this?

Anyone interested to make it happen? :)

I actually have a version of that in a spreadsheet that also has the days of the Revenant marked. Black soul gems are very handy. I would also suggest having a wall calendar version that you could mount on the wall in a player house. Obviously I don’t have the time to take on such a project. :P

5 hours ago, AndalayBay said:

Obviously I don’t have the time to take on such a project. :P

Your calendar is oblivious full, right. :P

How about a mod in which all the characters become- me! See what happens here:

Just for a short time. :P Might be an interesting questline to plan.

Does anyone know if there is a mod that makes it possible to enchant an item with the restore attribute spell effect, similiar to my Skill Restoration mod (only for creating custom spells) for Morrowind?