• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Terrorix

Search for volunteer

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!!! 

I have a very limited knowledge on modding but I am planning to learn to mod myself. However,this is will take some time as I intent to start learning a bit the next month as I do not have enough free time to do it now.  So,I would like to ask if there is any volunteer to do a mod for me. What I need to be included in this mod are these: 

•  Combination of several existing minor mods into one
  • Change some stats for a few items in-game which I believe it will serve immersion better
  • Making a few texture changes for a few armors in-game to fit my personal taste which I believe is very immersion friendly 

If there is anyone who is interested in creating this mod for me,send me a pm or reply here-doesn't matter for me- to give you details of my request. 

Edited by Terrorix

I'm afraid I gonna to disappoint you a bit, because I think most people would agree to what I said here (I know I said that about Skyrim, but it doesn't matter what game you mod) about learning how to mod.

Combining mods can be done with TesEdit, never done it myself so no experience there. There's good info on it here, also this thread:

Changing stats is straightforward, Hana has a wealth of texture guides over at AFK mods.

We can certainly help with specific questions. :)

I appreciate you guys are willing to answer questions for someone who is trying to learn modding. However, as I said in my 1st message, I am not yet ready to start learning since I haven't enough time to spend to learn modding(which I believe it requires a great deal of it). This is why I am asking if there is anyone who is interested in creating based on others ideas. I wouldn't ask it otherwise. If there is anyone willing,let me know please. Perhaps you will find some(if not all) of my ideas interesting enough to release your creation to the public(and gain credit for it of course).   Again,I appreciate the support in learning how to mod which I will definitely need later on.