Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

COVID-19 - What a Mess

In a bid to keep people happy at home, the Ontario government will now allow restaurants to deliver booze when we order a meal online! I imagine it would be very expensive, but now we can get alcohol delivered with our food. 

Canada's got the right idea.  Keep the booze flowing like wine.  Where's the booze?

The province has closed all playgrounds and are really getting pissed off at folks who are ignoring the closures. People are ripping down the signs and removing the caution tape. The province is threatening fines of at least $750 and all the way up to $10000 and jail time. Cases are climbing and people are dying. It’s still mostly folks with pre-existing conditions but younger people with no pre-existing conditions are dying as well. Coronavirus has now killed more people than SARS.

Posted (edited)

While all this has been going on, our virus vendors are encountering a rather unpleasant program of the same name. A buggered MBR is something we do need at this time!

On the other hand, yes there are good things happening. Yesterday some of the Salvos co-workers called round with a Thank You bag and some Easter goodies:
I'm deeply touched :)
WeCare.jpg.efb00f1c149a55d8db5b8483a12777e1.jpg

Edited by Schtearn
  • Like 1

One of the amusing consequences of us all staying at home is that wildlife is taking over our cities. :lmao: There have been deer invading several cities and a huge flock of sheep marched through the empty streets of Turkey, led by their shepherds. We have our own little story in Toronto: a family of foxes have taken up residence under the boardwalk in Woodbine Beach. They are adorable! People have been keeping their distance so far. Woodbine Beach is right on Lake Ontario, so it’s right in the heart of the city.

Are leaders trying to open things back up there, AB?  Recently here in my state (Ohio), the governor has been trying to open things back up.  I think certain businesses are allowed to open under reduced operating hours.  It's a step in the right direction, as this hype train has caused enough damage.  I fear for the global economy though, after all this.  And I believe Corona was planned.  Says a lot about the powers that be that would force something like this on the world.

Gradually. Quebec was starting to open up, but then they found out they had a huge number of deaths at a long-term care home, so they’ve backed off. In Ontario, businesses that can maintain social distancing and have street level access have been allowed to open. Our unemployment rate has sky-rocketed to 13% so the government is trying to get people back to work where they can. Apparently it’s even worse in the US.

I’m afraid most of the fake news is coming from your own President, including blaming China. I was very disheartened to get a sample of a so-called “newspaper” in the mail today sporting the same rhetoric Trump likes to trumpet. It was outright racist and I’m thinking of reporting them to the government. China is a mess and I really hate the government and the human rights abuses and other shit they do, but I don’t know about releasing the virus. You don’t release a virus if you can’t counteract it. I am quite sure that Trump would be only too pleased if China did release a virus, intentionally or not, that they couldn’t control even if it does kill thousands of Americans. You guys are up to 75,000 and still counting. We’ll keep the Canadian-US border closed for now, thank you very much. ;)

The fact that the virus originated in China seems like reason enough to pin blame on China for letting it get out of control. It's not "fake news" to point out facts.

No I was referring to the stuff about it being  a man-made virus that escaped from their labs. Honestly I don’t know, but it certainly isn’t a very good weapon if that was the intent. Have you guys seen the movie Contagion? If not, I suggest checking it out. It was made in 2011 and it is dead on for what’s happening right now. Outbreak is another good movie that’s similar. If you haven’t seen it, I won’t ruin the premise, but it’s worth checking out.

You are free to believe what you want, AB.  As am I, and I take my oath that Corona was released intentionally.  The intent is debatable among what I read--I've read mass depopulation (highly unlikely to be the intent), global economic reset, to the upcoming election.  Other stuff too I can't recall.  I really don't think it came from bat soup, though my truthers have said as much early on (Robert David Steele).  But if you want to believe what "they" want you to, feel free.

Don't buy into what the mainstream media says.  Canadian news too--if it's a major outlet, it's going to spread lies.  Not everything is a lie--don't be silly.  The news has been called out for printing lies since the 19th century, but Trump popularized "fake news" (the term often attributed to him, but not started by him) for a reason--the media lies.  He knows it very well, hence "Fake News".

I wonder if Hilary won in 2016 if we'd have the Corona Virus?  Can't say for sure, but I wonder... things that make you go "hmmm..."

I've seen both Outbreak and Contagion and IMO we're nowhere near the danger presented in either of those movies. Not by a long shot.

As for the virus being a man-made bioweapon, that's not exactly far fetched. It's know they were experimenting with it to see what made it tick and to see if they could make it more potent. However, if it WAS intended to be a bioweapon, it clearly escaped control before it had been fully engineered for that task. Contrary to what Hollywood wants you to think, not all viral escapes from these kinds of facilities are going to be extinction level events caused by fully complete weaponized materials.

The viruses in those movies are far worse than Covid-19, but the way they started and spread is dead on. They even talked about “social distancing” in Contagion.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/trump-s-odds-for-re-election-house-hippos-are-back-empire-strikes-door-bahamas-tourism-after-dorian-more-1.5306553/the-north-american-house-hippo-is-back-and-ready-to-tackle-fake-news-1.5306562

;)

We don’t have fake news because we have house hippos. Most fake news is online, not broadcast by major news networks.

Truth in fiction.  The Illuminati creates stories that portray actual events (future or past) and puts them in books and movies.  The book or movie is framed as fiction, but by and large, the story they tell is fact.  Most of the time, it's not whole movies or shows, but sometimes it is.  I've seen Outbreak and Contagion in the past (when I was asleep, i.e. not aware of the world we live in) but don't really remember them.  Based on this thread, the Illuminati was involved in the movies in some way, shape or form.

AB, baby, toots, the mainstream outlets are fake.  Lots of fakery online too, don't doubt.  The bought and paid for mainstream media penetrate online as well.  And there are those not involved in organized deception/brainwashing online too.  Sometimes people get the facts wrong.

If anybody has an hour to spare, YouTube "Edge of Wonder".  Great place to start a search for truth.  Good production value (not big budget Hollywood--these are average joes--but easier to enjoy).  I'm sure they are not 100% accurate, but they are a good place to see a different side of things.

Google QAnon.  Don't read fakeipedia, I mean wikipedia's article.  Read what others say.  Go to the boards.

Sign in to follow this