Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

The Cirque

Guest theinfamouskat

Another multi-character post, like my Inquisitor one. More to be added in time. :biggrin:

Name: Horace Vandermar

Race: ???

Appearance:

-Height: 5'6"

-Build: average

-Eyes: dark( brown? Black?)

-Hair: light brown

Weapon Of Choice: ???

Actor: Michael Emerson

Michael-Emerson-2.jpg

History: Little to nothing is known of the owner of the Cirque du l'Cour, save that he runs a tight ship. The operation--part circus, part freak show--is a band of contracted men and woman with skills. None are slaved or kept against their will, yet a number of the members seems ill-at-ease to remain. People have never seemed to question Mister Vandermar on this point. After all, he's an incredibly likable sort, and an upstanding man save his demi-secret attraction to gambling, especially when he is in charge of the game. It's less a character flaw and more an annoyance, as the man seems never to lose.

Name: Grayson

Race: Human

Appearance:

-Height: 5'11"

-Build: slim

-Eyes: blue

-Hair: dark brown

Occupation: Juggler, Acrobat, Contortionist, Fire-Swallower, you-name-it

Weapon Of Choice: dual-whips

Actor: Cillian Murphy

murphy_HG0031478_400.jpg

History: As far as Grayson would tell it, he's been with the Cirque his entire life, which isn't entirely false. Having been with the Cirque since he was a boy, Grayson already had a strong talent for juggling and early training with whips--as per his father's teachings, he would say. It was after his father's untimely death that Grayson was personally asked to join the circus. Personally meaning asked by Horace Vandermar himself, as every other man or woman working for the Cirque. The terms of his contract are not disclosed to public, but the man seems not to care. He serves his master with a smile, albeit a bitter one at times. Full of spirit and dark humor, the man's a wonder at his craft.

Name: Sme?kja

Appearance:

-Height: 6'3"

-Build: broad-shouldered/strong

-Eyes: grey

-Hair: tight brown curls

Weapon of Choice: anything big enough to swing, though the man is a master with an axe.

Actor: Liev Schreiber

liev_l.jpg

History: The main-muscle behind the Cirque, not much is known about the foreigner. His accent is heavy, and his words few, but he's well-trusted by near every member of the Cirque.

Guest theinfamouskat

More circus freaks! Yet to be introduced, but I'm going to keep adding them here. :biggrin:

Name: Ser

Race: Humanoid

Appearance:

-Height: 5'11"

-Build: average/muscular

-Eyes: pale-blue

-Hair: none (shaved head)

Weapon Of Choice: Unknown

Actor: Michael Cerveris

michael_cerveris370.jpg

sweeney_todd432x432.jpg

Bio: Enigmatic and well-versed in the language of the trade, it is unknown if Ser is the man's name or just an evolution of the title, "Sir." Having been with the company longer than any else, the only will the man has been known to bend to is that of the Cirque Owner, Horace Vandermar, himself. For the most part, Vandemar gives the man full run of the Cirque, and Cirque members willing to cross the man are few and far between. For those that do, Ser is more than willing to see adequate punishment dealt out in full.

Name: Niskat

Race: Dalish Elf

Appearance:

-Height: 4'11"

-Eyes: hazel-green

-Hair: dark brown

Weapon Of Choice: throwing knives

Actor: Stephanie Leonidas

3138185_gal.jpg

Bio: One of the youngest of the Cirque, Niskat has a natural ability in the air. Her time spent in the forests as a little girl made her lean and quick. A student under the tutelage of Grayson, Niskat has grown to be a beautiful young woman... with the mouth of a sailor. Taking no word from any one--elf or shemling, the girl has a ruthless reputation as something of a brat. Keeping her hair short and ragged, she masks her beauty, hoping it will keep her safe from some of the more hungry eyes in the camp. Instead, it merely enhances her dark features and makes her beauty more apparent. However, she would argue that's what the knives are for.

More to come when I find actors.

Dalish, as in Dragon Age Dalish? *Squees like a moronic fangirl*

Ahem, sorry, I'm a bit too into that game right now . . . but it'll be cool to see aspects of it come to the Inn. I've been musing on making a char who's obsessed with the Fade or something. But my Inn-time is going to be somewhat limited until the end of the semester in a couple weeks, so I'll wait on that one.

Oh, and Ser looks scary. :ph34r:

/blabbing

Guest theinfamouskat

*seconds moronic fangirl squealing* YES! I've been tempted to make some characters inspired by that, and I finally HAVE! HA!

In the eventual future, I'm going to post a fan-fic. Don't even wanna talk about the subject matter until Morg gets her hands on the game... but twill be EPIC.

I can finally playz mah Dragon Age. FINALLY.

*huggles*

>.>

Crap. That came out incredibly girly. Hrm...

Guest q21

Don't worry, Silencer, we've come to expect that kind of thing from you anyway...

I'm going with "Quantum Field Theory", myself.

Because nothing spices up a forum than assigning your own words to the acronyms.

Guest q21

lol... no... will wait to see if chick knows. Cos she obviously knows something about its use, but maybe not the exact meaning...

Guest theinfamouskat

Or maybe she was out the door and too fuckin lazy to actually quote it for truth.

Guest q21

Correct, though I must admit Ama's definition is more entertaining...

Guest theinfamouskat

:laughing2dw: True that. Hmm...

Quick free talking.

Quaint frivolous tantrums.

Quakers for trolling.

Nonono, the best one is when you use it as "quoted for truth" and then the person you're quoting doesn't know its meaning and thinks you are saying quit fucking talking. XD

Guest theinfamouskat

Another bunch! :biggrin:

Name: Carean

Appearance:

-Height: 5'9"

-Eyes: Green-Brown

-Hair: Brown

Weapon Of Choice: dual-wielded daggers

Actor: Jennifer Carpenter

jennifer-carpenter.jpg

0000043570_20071001180505.jpg

Bio: Carean has been with the Cirque for going-on five years. She's always heard to complain about the Cirque, about the unfairness of it all, but she's never made the effort to leave, and in all truth, no one is keeping her there but herself. Even so, she refuses to tell anyone the details of her contract. Since her joining the Cirque, she's constantly been at Grayson's side. Specifically at his throat. Some wager that if killing another Cirque member wasn't certain deathmark, she'd have killed him years ago. Others say their history runs too long and deep for her to do such a thing. Quieter whispers still say such a thing could very well break her heart.

Name: Tenner

Race: Humanoid

Appearance:

-Height: 5'7"

-Eyes: neon-yellow

-Hair: blonde

Weapon Of Choice: hand-to-hand

Actor: Daryl Hannah

daryl-hannah.jpg

Bio: It's much easier to be a cannibal when you can regenerate your own limbs. On of the most popular act at the Cirque, and one of the most frequently left before the act is completed. Even with her disgusting eating habits, the past-her-prime beauty has been known to have her share of men for dinner. Sometimes she'll even let them leave with all their digits in tact.

Name: Tomas

Race: Half-Nymph

Appearance:

-Height: 7'3"

-Eyes: shifting to suit his mood, but mostly lavender and green.

-Hair: strawberry-auburn

Weapon Of Choice: none (he's a strict pacifist, you understand, so if you'd kindly put down the knife)

Actor: Doug Jones

hobbit_0005.jpg

Bio: Towering above most of the Cirque, the half-Nymph has been with the Cirque longer than he can remember, so long he can no longer recall where he hails from. When asked about his contract, he doesn't seem to recall having signed one. Some suppose that the man has been with the Cirque since infancy, perhaps traded into servitude to the Cirque as a child. While some think it a cruel fate, others see the fear in the poor man's eyes at the suggestion he leave. The Cirque has become home, and life without it would be, as he would call it, 'unimaginable.'

Name: Theresa

Race: human

Appearance:

-Height: 5'9"

-Eyes: sightless-blue (blind)

-Hair: pale-red, mostly silvered

Weapon Of Choice: none

Actor: Zoe Wannamaker

gallery_zoe_col12.jpg

Bio: Little is known of the Blind Seeress beyond that she once hailed from Albion. The little more than is known is that she travels with the Cirque of her own free-will, leaving when she pleases, and returning as she pleases. According to rumors from her latest return, she has recently come into a rather valuable piece of property. When asked for further details, however, the woman merely smiles.

TRIVA: Zoe Wannamaker actually voices Theresa in Fable II. :biggrin: But I love her look and think she's PERFECT.

Guest theinfamouskat

*nods eagerly* OOH! and just updated appearance-details for the rest of the crew.

Guest q21

ooc - I'm pretty sure Jennifer Carpenter is taller than 5'9".... And I'm terrified by the idea of a Susan Harper who can see the future... terrified I tell you.

Guest theinfamouskat

Yeah, I think Jenn C. is actually 6'. But my character is shorter. :biggrin:

And yes. Fear Theresa. I'm just waiting to see what she does in Fable 3. :afrightned:

Every time you introduce new characters, Chayka drools and starts to make plans. I've had to tie her up in the corner. It's frightening. :afrightned:

Guest theinfamouskat
:blink: My characters are concerned and beg me not to introduce them to her. But they should know, I'm evil. :biggrin: