Sign in to follow this  
Onasaki

Rilan Indoran

Name: Rilan Indoren

Profession: Dark Brotherhood Executioner

Race: Dunmer Vampire

World: Nirn, naturally. Between Oblivion and Skyrim.

Background: An orphan to a low-ranking Imperial Dunmer Couple, who fled Morrowind for one reason or another, that Rilan never found out as he was either abandoned or they were killed. His early life was wrought with thievery, and simply survival. When he was a teenager he fell in love with a Dark Seducer when he met her exploring an old cave outside Skingrad. This started him down a path of Sheogorath Worship, even if it wasn't entirely intentional at the time, and he became obsessed with her.

When she left him around the time he was 15, to return to the Realm, he was obsessed with any girl that resembled her, and throughout the remaining teen years, he would hit on, screw, etc anyone who looked at least somewhat like a Dark Seducer. His final coutier, was a high-born woman, that wanted a one-night stand, who rejected him days later when they met up again. In a rage, Rilan killed her, and a few days later he was approached by a Speaker, and offered a position in the Dark Brotherhood, which he readily accepted. Anything to prove himself as being more then an ugly, filthy, wretched urchin.

And so his new life began, his first few contracts went off with out a hitch, and he only got better and better. Within a few years, he was a Silencer, to one of the Black Hand. Though the politics, were too cut-throat (Sometimes literally), and he petitioned The Listener for a change, his first petition was ignored, because Ungolim had little to no use for him. Though sometime during the Betrayal, Rilan had vanished from Mundas.. so he was spared. He returned later, with his Children, Anduin and Callista, a few years after the Betrayal was settled, and petitioned again to the new Listener. He was then granted the title of Executioner, after a series of contracts that lead him about Tamriel, it was around here he became a Vampire.

He was offered freedom, and the ability to pick and choose his contracts, unless specifically chosen by the Listener to perform a particular contract fitting his abilities. And so, his travels with his Children began..at some point, he had a run-in with a traveling blacksmith which granted him his bow Atkavir, in exchange he spread word of the man's talents.

And that is when he ended up in the Inn.

Equipment:

He bares the common equipment of the Dark Brotherhood, a skin-tight armor suit lighter then leather and as dark as the Void, as well as a cloak, and his three weapons. Atkavir, a sentient bow created with dark magics and the soul of a murderer. Callista, his glass sword, imbued with Ice, and his beautiful little princess. Anduin, a simple iron dagger imbued with Lightning, and his sweet little prince. In Public, he's seen wearing a simple tunic, grey cloak, breeches, and boots. On jobs he's wearing Dark Brotherhood armor, and a black cloak. Each cloak with a deep shadowy hood.

(Edited, updated, and completely revamped.)

Edited by Onasaki

There's a few things in there that will make things veeeery interesting. Especially when Cla'nee gets back. Or if he ever meets Lissa. :afrightned:

IMG_20160627_193000.jpg

Guest q21

ooc -

Lissa: Um... dude... you do realise that your Bow is talking to you... right?

I also expect that at some point, Aradhel's going to grab him and shove him at Nee, insisting, "See? See? This guy talks to his weapons. I'm not the crazy one in the Brotherhood. I'm FINE." :afrightned:

Guest q21

At which point some non assassin character is going to point out that all three of them are stark raving mad and get stabbed to death.

Well, unless they can read minds. Noone will ever hear Atkavir talk. It's been said in the game when I use him, that he's a voice in my head. -_-

He actually says: "When I was alive.. I heard voices in my head. Now I'm a voice in your head.. what does that tell you?"

Guest q21

Lissa is a telepath... a very powerful telepath.

Which is why she never goes into the Inn. She's very much restricted to the Adventure threads where the RP is less free form and more pre-plot and she's not quite so broken.

Hm. You'd think adventure forums would be alot more free-form, and less pre-plot. As anything can happen in an adventure.

In a sense, you're right, but at the same time, because the adventures are almost all part of an overarching plot, certain things need to happen, certain people need to come and go at certain times. A lot of what happens is free-form when it's planned out, perhaps with a vague goal or outcome in mind, but then you work from that, so it gets a lot more prep, rather than just being posted straight up.

The most free-form would be characters telling stories about their past, I guess (though that too would ideally have a point - why they're how they are, and so on), but there's a lot less overlap with other characters there. :smile:

Hmm.. I've been playing through the Dark Brotherhood questline again. And i think I might need to retcon Rilan's rank at some point. While it's already been said ingame, that he's an Executioner. I think I mistaked "Executioner" for "Eliminator" I could be wrong though, I'll check it later. For now, he'll remain as "Executioner."

EDIT: Updated, changed, revamped, and fleshed out. :P

Edited by Onasaki

Here's Rilan, folks. A really good Photo Manip by Bonjiro

Rilan.png

Rilan's Themesong, because well.. it's about the dude's obsession with the imaginary dog he has. XD

Listen!

I GIVE YOU, THE MAN HIMSELF, THE EXECUTIONER, THE CRAZY NUTJOB YOU ALL KNOW AND LOVE.

Rilan Indoran.

RilanIndoran-1.jpg

For a more closer view, visit Ayatsuki's DA, at http://ayatsuki.deviantart.com/

Edited by Onasaki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfHyw6Wn-0s

This is the only damned themesong I can think of for Rilan.

It's basically, a song sung about a guy who thinks he has a dog, that doesn't exist. XD That's the closest I can get to Rilan's madness.

Anyone who can help. PLEASE DO. That is, finding a good song. We all know Rilan's beyond help. XD

Yeah... this is the ONLY song I can really find that suits Rilan in the slightest. >.<

I saw that one. Yes. It does fit too. But it's not...not what I'm looking for. XD