Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

Tamina

Name: Tamina

Race: Human

Appearance/Equipment: Absolutely every inch of Tamina's skin is covered. She wears white robes with gold and silver embroidery, white gloves, a white hood...everything white. Her face is hidden by a blank silver mask. The only part of her that can be seen are her eyes, which are blue.

Her voice is soft and oddly whistling, and the mask makes it resonate slightly; when she speaks, she gestures a lot to make up for having her face hidden. She moves slowly and walks with a limp.

Universe: Original. I'll be making a lot of this up as I go along.

Casting: Lauren Molina

(Songs are very relevant. :biggrin:)

Edited by Morrigain

Ten minutes on Wikipedia and then the plotbunnies ATE me. WHY do I do this to myself.

<.<

Though unlike some of my other characters *coughIribelcough* she actually has a reason to stop at an inn and talk to people.

>.>

Still gotta come up with a name for her world...

And then fill out the details, including plot, religions, history, additional characters, politics, and so forth, and post it all in the Worlds forum? :biggrin:

ETA: Speaking of which, my characters are still in the Coatroom! Bad Silencer! Baaad...

*points up* I found the perfect casting. I was looking for voice more than appearance, beause you can't see her, and...well, yeah. Chick's gonna fangirl. :laugh: