Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Inquisitors

Guest theinfamouskat

[Again, I think best when I have a face to a name, so here are my Moriva's Inquisitors, and perhaps a few details about each. I'll also include Moriva's information here, since I'd like Darion's thread to remain his own. Also, the girls get some fanservice, but thanks to Carmia, you boys aren't left out. :tongue: Shame she's dead, tho. Hm...]

Moriva1-1.jpg

Moriva4.jpg

Name: Soren Aleksaundr Moriva, Grand Executioner

Race: Imperial Male/Lich

Actor: Gary Oldman

History: [N/A] :tongue:

Venos2-1.jpg

Venos4.jpg

Name: Cassius Venos, the Negotiator

Race: Imperial Male

Actor: Damian Lewis

History: Rumors have placed him as the wealthy only-son of a military family, however these are rumors cultivated by Venos himself. In truth, he and his late sister Jane were put into an orphanage when Venos was nearly five and Jane was a newborn. The headmaster of the orphanage saw the leadership qualities in the boy, and when he was eleven, financed the boy's way through the Leadership Schools of the Imperial Watch. Venos worked his way through the ranks, and when he was old enough, bought a house and rescued his sister from life in the orphanage. However, Jane's illness and her treatments took up most of Venos's funds. Having been overlooked for positions by those who had been born into priviledge, Venos grew bitter. This was most apparent six years ago when the position of Imperial Watch Captain was given to Giovanni Civello, a young man and son of a noble militant family, over a better qualified Venos. It was at that time that the Grand Executioner Moriva was given leave to create a league of Inquisitors to help keep `order` within the prisons and better deal with the prisoners. The position of Head Inquisitor was extended to Venos, who readily accepted. Unfortunately, Jane took a turn for the worse later that year and passed away. Venos has done well at keeping his past a secret, from the orphanage to Jane, and plays the part of the militant offspring well.

Carmina1.jpg

Carmina2.jpg

Name: Elizabeth Carmina, the Seductress

Race: Imperial Female

Actress: Katee Sackhoff

History: The wife of the late cheydinhal Captain Timothy Carmina II, Elizabeth Carmina was left with a subsantial coffer. With virtually no military background, it seemed strange for Moriva to select a relative novice for a position in the Commission. Contrary to her record, Carmina is no novice in the field of wordplay. From a background much like Venos's, Carmina scraped, scrounged, and slept her way through the ranks of society, finally seducing the old captain. She talked the old man out of dividing his money amongst his children and his new wife, convincing him to leave the full sum to her. The details of the old man's death are sketchy, but he is rumored to have died peacefully in his sleep. It was nearly a year later that Moriva recruited Carmina to the Inquisitorial Commision. Rumors have been heard regarding Carmina and her relationship with Moriva, but nothing has ever been confirmed.

Salvatori1-1.jpg

Salvatori2-1.jpg

Name: Arden Salvatori, the Tyrant

Actor: Robert Downey Jr.

History: The outwardly likable Arden Salvatori has, as the Imperial Legion would put it, a black reputation. Though dealt with on many occassions by the late Legion Commander, Adamus Phillida, Salvatori never seemed to learn his lessons, and no one seemed to do anything about it. Salvatori, even before becoming an Inquisitor, was able to force a confession out of any man. How many of these confessions were genuine are debatable, but the Legion never asked questions. One thing held true through the end of his career, and that was that he was never allowed to work with the female captives. Rumor has it that Salvatori is fond of both drinks and brothels, but Head Inquisitor Venos has done his best to keep these rumors to a minimum. However, on occassion, the Head Inquisitor has been seen dragging a semi-conscious Salvatori to his home in the wee hours of the morning.

Varae.jpg

Varae2.jpg

Name: Nicolai D'Varae, the Serpent

Actor: Paul Bettany

History: Though the man has no military background, Varae had been enrolled in the finest political schools as a youth and had been studying to take a position in the Elder Council Offices. He'd hoped to one day become a Councilman himself, perhaps even Chancellor. However, Moriva stumbled upon the ambitious young man and offered him a position on the Inquisitorial Commission. It is said that he has been able to coax many a prisoner into willingly giving up their secrets, and when items have been brought against the Inquisitorial Commission regarding ethics or violation of policy, Varae is always at the forefront of the defense. Said to be something of a mentalist, the man has a virtual memory (photographic memory). More of a political adversary than a solider, Varae he is the hardest of the Inquisitors to decieve, and the quickest to win his enemies over.

Magnus2.jpg

Magnus1.jpg

Name: Magnus Clementius, The Mage

Race: Breton Male

Actor: Liam Neeson

History: Magnus has long been a student of the magical arts, having come from a long line of magic-users. For the most part, Magnus is quiet and keeps to himself. It is rumored that it was Magnus himself that found Moriva and recommended him to the Elder Council while he was serving at the Mages Guild representative to the Council. He later would retire from the position, weary of the bureaucracy and hierarchy within the guild, however rumor has it that he was expelled. Even when he stopped being a member of the guild, he was one of the most outspoken voices in opposition of Archmage Hannibal Traven's ban on necromancy. It would be years aftter his dissociation from the guild when his old friend, Moriva, had risen to the position of Grand Executioner, that Magnus would be asked to serve on the Inquisitorial Commision.

Vilandon2.jpg

Vilandon1.jpg

Name: Vilandon Dralor, the Quiet

Race: Imperial Male/Altmer (half-elf)

Actor: Lee Pace

History: Vilandon was raised in Vvardenfell, the land to the east of Cyrodiil and home to the Dunmer (Dark Elf), under Imperial Rule as in recent eras. He grew up in the Tribunal Faith, trained to become an Ordinator and was serving faithfully during the reappearance of the Nerevarine. The events left his faith in the Tribunal Temple shattered, and he dennounced his faith and position, leaving the church. However, he still holds many of the same habits he always has, and is found to be someone of a zealot, even after the decay of the church. For the most part, Vilandon is a quiet, broken man, unaccepted by either of the races he is half of. There is a strong niavete about Vilandon, in due part to his young age as well as his Temple covenants which included aspects from daily prayer to celibacy, and this may be part of the reason he agreed so quickly to join the Inquisitorial Commision. Intended to replace Nigel Kamroff, the Skillful, Vilandon Dralor is a talented alchemist and provides the Inquisitorial Commission with virtually all of their poisons, antidotes, truth serums, and other requested potions. He is also in charge of the medical treatment for the Commission. Having only been with the team for half a year, Vilandon is still feeling his way around the Commission, trying to find his footing. Recent events have left him fearful and shaken, but Moriva's repeated confidence in the boy keeps his faith in the Commission steady.

ooc: Welcome the Inquisitorial Commission, all!

*quietly drools*

*wipes chin*

*makes notes*

*drools some more*

*wipes off notes*

This could take a while...:biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

OOC: lol, I'd hand you my drool rag, but it's saturated. :biggrin: Inquisitors... yum.

Having Liam Neeson didn't help much - and the second picture of Gary really didn't help much. (The Grand Executioner in his natural habitat...)

I would like to point out that there is no possible hormone-hijacking with this thread, because the first post is dripping with hawtness. I mean, even Salvatori -

Aiigh! Bad thought! Bad thought! Get it out!

*takes the cardboard cutout to make it all better*

Guest theinfamouskat

ALL HAIL THE PATRON SAINT OF ALL THINGS ANGELIC AND SEXYTM. :biggrin:

I knew someone who was a Battlestar Galactia fan would see that and go nuts. I KNEW!

EDIT: as for the hormone hijacking of this thread, yes. I knew the Gary picture would be too much for us to handle. *more drool* And the picture of Liam with the apple??!?!?!?!? IT WAS SO PERFECTLY MAGNUS. I was actually googling Anthony Hopkins pics and somehow that was in the mix, and I thought to myself, "FOOL. Liam is perfect for Magnus." And Iron Man as the crazed abusive Salvatori? *drool*

Actually, my favorite two pics are the relatively unknown Paul Bettany and Lee Pace. Their movies make my heart glad. :biggrin:

*has drawn Moriva as he is in my head*

*It only took me a month and a half to have the spare time - Cripes*

>.>

<.<

Mine.

(On a side note: using mostly blues in the shading makes for a nicely pale skintone for our sexy lich. He looks like a particularly evil china doll.)

Guest theinfamouskat

*Does a happy dance* I'm gonna have to go blow this up and make a cardboard cut out now. :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

*pets the pretty* Can you honestly say this is a bad thing? :biggrin:

*volunteers to be a pet*

I'm currently quite amused by the latest comment on the Moriva sketch. "Smexyness personified with a little death and torment thrown in. Curse my heterosexuality!"

Even men want him. :laughing2dw: *doesn't blame them*

Guest theinfamouskat

*prods other to go play with Toby* ... *is slightly worried this might end messily* :afrightned:

*chortles*

Damn. I wish both of my characters weren't currently in conversations.

Guest theinfamouskat

Haven't asked q21's permission on this, but it's how I see Lissa in my mind. Therefore, in honor of Lissa officially being welcomed into the Inquisitorial Commission, here's how I see her being cast: Maybe it's because of my "Lost" fetish, but man-oh-man, I see her as Lissa and I figured the gentlemen wouldn't complain much either. Someone refreshing and young, with the appearance of bright-eyed and innocent, but faintly sultry under the surface. I give you, Emilie de Ravin

Lissa3.jpg

Lissa4.png

Name: Alissa Cereb, The Bird

Race: Imperial/Breton (Father's Side, Mother's Side)

Actor: Emilie de Ravin

History: Little is known of the newest of Moriva's Inquisitors beyond the walls of the Prison Block. Even within, the girl is somewhat of a conundrum. Known to meddle somewhat in the affairs of the mind and rumored to have telepathic powers, Lissa has been quickly accepted by her peers as a welcome addition to the Commission. In her personal life, little is known save that her father was one of the men serving in the Dunmeri province of Morrowind at the time of the Uprising. Due to a disabling injury, both legs had to be amputated upon the man's return to Cyrodiil. Even with her father's honorable discharge at her young age of thirteen, Lissa knows the basics of combat and this knowledge combined with her magicking skills makes her a formidable opponent.

:biggrin: We approve?

Guest q21

Originally pictured Katheryn Winnick as Lissa. She guest starred in an episode of House and was very good. I haven't seen her in anything else, but her face stuck with me and reappeared when I first wrote Lissa into existence.

Now though I need to flip a coin to decide which one I like better.

katheryn_winnick.jpg

PS - Using temp account because I can post with my normal account until I revalidate it which I can't do until I get home from work tomorrow... I hate work.

Guest q21

Can I just make a note of how fast the admin's around here are... I didn't even ask for help... they're awesome.

*bows to admins*

Edited by q21

Guest theinfamouskat

GOOD LAWD.

So, getting ready for bed, face still isn't washed, all because I borrowed a CD of Jude's (Cobra Starship, Viva La Cobra!) and I'm an addicted fangirl, may I say... BUT! More importantly, I realized I need to make a Inquisitorial soundtrack. I just found one for Elizabeth that's horribly accurate. Sorry the vid quality isn't top notch; the label, Fueled By Ramen, has pulled all their stuff from YouTube (they're a tiny label OWNED by the bands on it; FOB, Panic! At the Disco, Gym Class Heros, Cobra Starship, Paramore, etc... and we ah, saavy people were stealin' from em. :biggrin:) Here's a live vid that you can catch most of the lyrics. Posting them below as normal and bolding the big reminders. Name of the song? LOL: Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional). Try fitting that on a CD case. :laugh:

...and yes, that is a girl playing the keytar. Rock on, Vicky-T. Rock the fuck on.

Do you know who I am?

Good, neither do I.

Got nothing to say,

but if you pay me I can play

the fool.

Chorus:

Go on, believe if it turns you on.

Take what you need til your body's numb

Prostitution is revolution

You can hate me, after you pay me

My submission is your addiction,

so just get out while you can

Do you remember when

all that really mattered was

taking time for things you love?

But now you've got to humor

all these fools

-Chorus-

But you don't want to see me mad

Oh, no! We don't care!

You're a pro and it's no surprise

Oh, no! We don't care!

-Chorus to end-

Guest theinfamouskat

Morrigain will appreciate this one. New song for Vilandon: 3 section of Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish for Vilandon. Pimping out the lyrics:

Second robber to the right of Christ

Cut in half - infanticide

The world will rejoice today

As the crows feast on the rotting poet

Everyone must bury their own

No pack to bury the heart of stone

Now he's home in Hell, serves him well

Slain by the bell, tolling for his farewell

The morning dawned upon his altar

Remains of the dark passion play

Performed by his friends without shame

Spitting on his grave as they came

Get away, run away, fly away

Lead me astray, to dreamer’s hideaway

I cannot cry ’cause the shoulder cries more

I cannot die, I, the whore for the cold world

Forgive me, I have but two faces

One for the world,

One for God; save me

I cannot cry ’cause the shoulder cries more

I cannot die, I, a whore for the cold world

Guest theinfamouskat

TRUE STORY. *huggles teh Nightwish* Manda has been listening to it a lot again, and as I was just writing that scene in Greenwood (a story I'd thought up LONG before the Inn when I FIRST tortured my Ordinator character) I kept hearing that "remains of the dark passion play performed by his friends without shame," line over and over. It fits PERFECTLY.

Ahem. That's the fourth section. Third one ends when the whispering stops and the insane fiddle comes in. :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

:laughing2dw: Fuck it, I'm too tired to go upstairs and get my booklet. ...are there five sections to the song, then? I think I'm still stuck in my Green Day mode and listening to Jesus of Suburbia over and over and knowing the sections by heart. :afrightned: