Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Inquisitors

Hehe, thirteen minutes and fifty-five seconds of pure, unadulterated awesome? I think so. :tongue:

Cross with chick. 'Twas at Morrigain.

I must find this song and listen to it. I must. I have never even heard of it before.

Guest theinfamouskat

AWMUHGARD.

Which one? Either or, they are EPIC WIN.

Poet and the Pendulum, however...

GOOD. LORD. It's a monster. The most amazing, sweeping, beastly thing you'll ever hear. LOVE that song. LOVE that band. True story.

Someone find Ama the two-part youtube videos from an outdoor festival or some other official recording. I can't do links on my iPod here.

I just got back from Angels and Demons.

AWMUHGARD.

Ewan McGregor? Yeah. Did not see the connection when I watched the trailer, but when that man opened his mouth? With that soft, slightly boyish voice along with the robe? My brain STOPPED. *twitches* And then for the rest of the movie my brain was all "Vilandon!" and "Vilandon, squeee!!!" and "Vilandon, aaaaw..." and "Vilandon NOOOOOOOOOO!...oh, god, no, that's not Vilandon. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear." and "Goddamn it, triumvirate, what have you done?!?!". Whew.

*frantically dunks head in bucket of ice water*

WANT. CHICK BACK. NAOW.

:laughing2dw:

I'm so torn about seeing that movie. On one hand, Dan Brown's plots gives me migraines. On the other hand...AWMUHGARD. Ewan. In that cassock. I like the old cassocks. I've even got...okay...perhaps not anything anyone really cares to know, but I've got one of those cassocks (minus the shoulder cape) in my closet, a real one, not a costume, and I...really have no good explanation why that won't sound really weird, so I'm gonna drop this now.

*fetches drool bucket*

Yeah, like I'd even be able to concentrate on the movie. I'll have to rent it when it comes out on DVD.

Perhaps I ought to draw Vilandon next and get it out of my system.

Um...does Ewan happen to do any Latin chanting/singing during the movie? Just a...general question. Nothing to do with anything.

:laughing2dw:

No, sorry. At least not that I can think of.

Here's what you do. Rent the movie, ignore Tom Hanks and the actual words coming out of characters' mouths, and focus on the pretty. Pretty music, pretty scenery, pretty boy in a robe..cassock...thing...oooh... *attempts to re-start brain*

Perhaps I ought to draw Vilandon next and get it out of my system.

Do eet. (Like that'll help.)

Well damn. Or...thank God I won't have to explain the spontaneous sexual experience. ("It's really good popcorn! I swear!")

And yeah. You're right. NO help at all.

>.>

<.<

*pets the cassock* ...It's not sinful if it was a gift, right? *clears throat nervously*

My brain did short-circuit pretty badly, though, so I might be wrong about the Latin. ^.^ If I am, tell me how the explanation goes. :sign_rofl:

And yeah. You're right. NO help at all

Do eet.

*pets the cassock* ...It's not sinful if it was a gift, right? *clears throat nervously*

Nah. :biggrin:

Guest q21

Saw Angels and Demons a while ago... no latin chanting from anyone, sorry Ama. It was better than I expected, but I did go in expecting complete shit and I didn't already know the story.

q, are you caught up on the Greenwood room and all the appropriate drama yet? :devil6:

And the movie was better than what I expected, too. Much faster paced, much less standing around explaining shit (which is good, because long explanations give you more time to facepalm about how many liberties Dan Brown takes with EVERYTHING). I think the story is better suited for the screen than Da Vinci was. And it's pretty... *oggles*

Guest q21

Yes. Is caught up. Is still bleaching brain.

Talking like Dove...is bad sign. Very bad.

Want Chiiiiiick...

Need Iiiiiiiinn...

(Actually, I need to be working, but let's ignore that, shall we? *cough*)

Guest q21

Where is Chick....? Haven't seen her post since I've been back.

She's at a singing competition in...Chicago? She said she'd be able to get online there, but apparently not. Also said she'd be back today, methinks. *crosses fingers*

Anyways - this week and next week Monday/Wednesday/Friday I have lifeguarding class until 9 (bleargh). So no Inn until 10-ish. Maybe it'll be like the do-you-know-how-to-swim? pretest and they'll let us out really early? *hopeful look*

Guest q21

Morrigain's a lifeguard... :afrightned:

Edited by q21

Terrifying, isn't it?

I'm going to be. Everybody cross your fingers and pray I get hired after this. Hopefully I'll end up coaching apiring young minions small children for Chinese Water Torture Summer Spash. :biggrin:

Guest q21

Oh, right.... its almost summer on that side of the planet...

We could strap a parachute onto Ama, nightdrop her into the Vatican and see how long she before she collapses into a pile of drool or something in the middle of all that piety.

Just an idea.

Well...90% of the Vatican proper are wrinkled old men in silly outfits. (Cardinal's cassocks? With the lace? Not sexy.)

On the other hand, there's always Georg Gaenswein and cute Mediterranean seminarians in the rest of the city...

I'd probably (a) get whiplash pretty fast, and (:amafiarun: have to arm-wrestle Morrigain and Chick to be the one dropped into that situation. Even though I'm the only one who'd end up excommunicated. :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

As one who is not Catholic, I say I be the one dropped to prevent anyone from immediate excommunication. Jussayin. :biggrin:

Eh - screw it. We can all go together and indulge in some shameless ogling. If I haven't been excommunicated yet, ogling certainly won't get me in trouble.

Though...the whole: "Why do you want an audience with the pope?" "Because I want to pet his assistant." thing might be pushing the limits a bit.

Anyway, here's something for the Triumvirate. *brain goes on hum*

Guest theinfamouskat

:D :eek: :doh2:

*brains stops*

OH!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! So... watching Dracula 2000 the other night? Yeah, TOTALLY forgot Nathan Fillion was the priest in that and nearly had a pant-changing experience. *fans herself* Name sounds familiar but can't place it? Captain Hammer. true story. FTW.