Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Inquisitors

*runs to get on desktop so she can watch video without parents peering over shoulder*

Aaaw, because I was just ready to rule that I win the armwrestling competition (ten years of swimming, booyah!) and earn airlifting rights. :sleep: :laugh:

Don't forget he was good old Cap'n Tight Pants in Firefly either. *giggle*

*runs to grab the parachute while Chick and Morrigain are distracted*

Guest theinfamouskat

*blowgun darts Ama in the back mid-grab* NO WAY, SISTER. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SALVATION.

Morrigain is agnostic? O>o

*makes note to keep better track of forum-folk's religions*

And I probably don't want to watch the video...but...*goes to eat dinner instead*

...brain functionality is on the mend. I think. Holy crap. *blinks blearily at Silencer's post* Er, yeah. Why? What would you have pegged me as?

Guest theinfamouskat

Bible-belt Baptist/Pentacostal. [/sarcasm] :biggrin:

FUCK NO. *curls into fetal ball and whimpers in terror*

You know how parents have those "I'll love you forever NO MATTER WHAT, except ______ and then I'll disown you" issues? My mother's is me turning Bible-belt fundie. :blink: :laugh: No I don't know how serious she is, and it doesn't matter because...well. It's me. :laugh:

^No offense meant to any Bible-belt fundies we may have here. I don't have problem with you, I have a problem with your attitude. [/PC]

No, I wouldn't have pegged you as a Bible-belt Baptist. :laughing2dw:

I just thought I read a topic somewhere that had you down as something...bleargh. I can't even remember. It's not like I care! XD Just didn't realize, I suppose.

:laughing2dw:

Eh - I'm my grandfather's granddaughter. If I can have an intelligent argument/debate with 'em, they're worth keeping around.

If they're dumb as a post, they're worth poking with a stick and giggling at. (A'la Michael Moore and the Sodomobile versus Fred Phelps. One of the few things the man has done that hasn't been overly self-important.)

Besides...Jack Chick drinking games. Great way to spend an afternoon.

[not quite PC, but it's 3am, what the hell]

Intelligent is only half the problem - reasonable and without it turning into a flaming argument is the other half, in my opinion. :laughing2dw:

I found a Moriva song! (Er...ignore the Kingdom Hearts visuals.)

Guest theinfamouskat

O.o

*snatches up song and huggles* Mine.

Is preeeetty. *listens happily* (Eric Whitacre - awesome composer.)

Guest theinfamouskat

THAT'S ERIC WHITACRE? *dawning realization*

Um... my teacher gave me a piece of music he wrote, signed and addressed to me. I've only listened to it; The Seal Lullabye. :biggrin:

Knew the guy was a big deal, but man... *needs moar of the man's music*

Yep. :biggrin: You do. This one's from a musical called: Paradise Lost: Shadows and Wings, that I would give my firstborn to see. No soundtrack that I can find, but a lot of his stuff on his facebook here.

I COMPEL YOU TO LISTEN.

Also, *jealousy of Chick*

Guest theinfamouskat

AWMUHGARD, PARADISE LOST IN MUSICAL FORM. *drowns in her own drool*

ALSO, totally helps that he's PREEEEETTY.

Guest theinfamouskat
:blink: ... I'm... I have no idea how to respond to that. :blink: ... :laughing2dw: ... And yet... so perfect... but... GOD.

You know, I was trying to think up the perfect Vilandon song, and...well...

Godspell.

All of it.

Seriously. Well, the songs more than the rest of it. That's a little way, way, too slapstick for Vilandon. Some of the songs. There's a few that he's looking at me in complete horror, muttering "A-A-A kazoo? Seriously? Have you b-been smoking skooma?" You get the idea, though.

It's still awesome! Watch it and then go buy it.

Summary: The Gospel of Matthew, as told by hippies in the 60's. It's beautiful. And I think it fits Vilandon's new rebellion quite nicely, don't you? *loves this musical with all her heart* (Also...there's something very...Sixth Doctor about Jesus in that musical. Maybe it's the hair. :laughing2dw:)

(Trivia: I don't know how many of you were old enough to watch the old Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego game show...but the Chief - Lynne Thigpen - is in the musical. I wuvs it. I wuvs it so. *purr*)