Sign in to follow this  
Guest Demi-Doctor

J'Kahl

Guest Demi-Doctor

Name: J?Kahl

Age: The age at which a Kahjiit is considered a young adult (20-25 or so I think)

Race: Khajiit (Cathay-raht to be specific)

Personality: J?Kahl is a very calm and stoic individual, and for the most part he keeps to himself. Although he does not believe in the cause of the Renrijira Krin, he believes in the 6 ?thjizzrini? (rules, but not really. It translates to ?foolish concepts?). Though it might not seem it, he is quite kind-hearted if a little rough around the edges and will fiercely protect those he considers his friends. He usually doesn?t speak in the third person like most Khajiit, however he may slip into it if angry or when speaking in a formal fashion, and occasionally for no reason at all.

Appearance: J?Kahl is of average height for a Cathay-raht (which to mine and Chick?s figuring probably about 6?5?) and stocky. He looks more or less like a black Jaguar and as such his spots can still be seen, but they aren?t as visible as they normally would be. He has amber eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Black_jaguar.jpg That is a link to a picture of a black jaguar so you can picture what he looks like (minus the whole bi-pedalism thing?)

Actor: people don?t really have jaguar-like faces? I?ll think of someone for the voice eventually.

Dress: J?Kahl has adapted to the clothing of Cyrodill having wandered around it for the past few years. His clothing is modest: trousers (adjusted so they fit his legs correctly considering the fact that like many other species of the Khajiit he walks on the balls of his feet) and a relatively snug shirt, typically with the sleeves rolled up to about his elbows. He typically wears a cloak for travel in case of weather.

Weapon: He uses his claws for the most part, but may use a knife if facing someone else with a blade.

Occupation: No real occupation, he is a drifter mostly and so he does what odds and ends he must for money, occasionally stealing if necessity calls for it.

Backstory: J?Kahl escaped from slavery in Morrowind some years ago and has been wandering Cyrodill ever since.

And welcome to the Inn!

Ack - now I've got to get someone downstairs/come up with a new character so they can play! (Morg,you've still got Airship crew downstairs. All I've got is a non-talking fox. And Chick has...Horace. Eek.)

Guest Demi-Doctor

Thank you! And I want you to know that I look forward to seeing the various quotes that pop up in your signature, I laugh out loud because of it quite often.

Guest theinfamouskat

He's texted a few to me at random intervals. It makes me smile. :biggrin:

Sign in to follow this