Sign in to follow this  
Guest theinfamouskat

Karisi & Simara

Guest theinfamouskat

Long promised, should arrive sometime tomorrow and hopefully I'll wrap up that little adventure they first showed up in. Only one real scene (maybe two...) left.

Name: Karisi Koume (kaa-RIH-see koh-OO-meh)

Nickname: Kari

Race: Gerudo/Bosmer

Hair Color: dark rust

Eye Color: bronze

Preferred Weapons: duel sabers, elemental fire magicka

Name: Simara Kotouke (see-MAA-raa koh-toh-OO-keh)

Nickname: Sima

Race: Gerudo/Bosmer

Hair Color: dark rust

Eye Color: bronze

Preferred Weapons: elemental ice magicka, duel sabers

History: The Gerudo are steeped in tradition, and Karisi and Simara are no exception to this law. Twins sired from a mother who was a twin, from a mother who was a twin, so on and so on back to Koume and Kotouke, the first Twinrova, themselves. One child born to fire and one to ice, both who will spend their lives as the private guardians of the Sultana and the first line of defense against that which would pass into their lands. Trained from a young age the twins are a formidable enemy. Or ally.

Karisi lives up to the fire elemental cliche. Lively and quick-witted, she is the more social of the two sisters. She is quick to make friends even outside the Gerudo community. Though her loyalties to her people are absolute, she has made what some would call "poor choices" in the past concerning friendships over community.

Simara, a nigh polar opposite to her sister, is quiet and reserved. She speak levelly and has never, in her entire life, been heard to raise her voice. She has a tendency to be somewhat cold and aloof to those she comes in contact with. She is known to be the better and stronger of the sisters, and tends to rely first on her magic then her swords.

When together, the two tend to move in unison or in compliment to one another. They'll finish each others sentences and in battle, they are quick and ruthless. Both were raised at the temple and grew up alongside Reina. Karisi and Reina were close childhood friends, but Simara and Reina have never gotten along.

Actresses:

Karisi: Esha Deol

50342509EshaDeol005.jpg

esha-deol-in-sunday.jpg

Esha_Deol_bollywood_actress_001.jpg

Simara: Riya Sen

Riya-Sen.jpg

Riya-Sen20.jpg

Riya-sen1024.jpg

*squees excitedly*

The Inn can always use more sexy, exotic (and dangerous) women. This is going to be FUN.

Guest theinfamouskat

*jumps around* I know, I can't wait! Reina's kinda a broken Gerudo. These two? Man-oh-man... this won't end well. They're all the things Cla'nee hates about the Gerudo: flawless, strong, and out to get knocked up and save the world one pilgrimage at a time. RUN.

Guest Rahvin

Out to get knocked up? Lol. That made me laugh somewhat.

Just because I can:

Guest theinfamouskat

OOC: lol, true story. Gerudo can't get pregnant without a man's, ah... help, and they do need to keep their race going. :biggrin: