Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

Lirien

^ Granted. And she probably would have found it by now if the random wound-a-thon hadn't started and made her focus on undoing/stabilizing healing magic instead of adding to it.

...though were she still healthy, she would have been loathe to take time off her anti-Mephistopheles crusade and focus on something so 'personal' and 'unnecessary.' I'm not sure. Stupid bullheaded dragonling. *sighs* I'm gonna have much more fun with her now that she recognizes she's not a shining white knight. :devil6:

Guest q21

The pity is that the one character who could have pointed her to someone with the requisite magic is now (beside being in someone else's head) infinitely more likely to send her straight to Mephistopheles in gift-wrapped matchbox than help her.

Edited by q21

Yeah, limb regrowth can be hard. O.o

And Sebs still has to get out of Reina's head before he can do the matchbox'ing. :laughing2dw:

Seriously updated/cleaned up her playlist and trope list. The trope list here can replace her current entry on the Inn list, methinks. Unless anyone wants to add anything.

Edited by Morrigain

Soooo...yeah...I was looking up Gary Oldman?

Yeah, he and Uma Thurman were married for a couple of years back in the 90s.

Your brain may break now. *sob*